motoz

Dirtriderz Pay It Forward

Free to a good home, tool bumbag ( - tools)It's a velo sports just needs a bit of a clean.b250d1593aca831175c3468e999c78d9.jpg

Where is the pick up?Thanks

Seville east or the cbd

Too far from my place so maybe someone closer to you will want it, thanks.

• Like 1

So I recently purchased a new pair of boots and have my old axo's to donate. They are a bit battered around the edges and are missing a couple of clips/latches but still do up and are okay. Size 12. 

If you force me to, I'll accept a couple of beers in exchange for them. But only if you twist my arm. Pm me. 

Regards thegeneral

anyone with a ktm350 exc or xc want a bashplate practically new , same as the standard one but with an orange outline on the side vents , has mounting hardware or can use your existing zeuss fastener and mount,free to good home just pay for the postage

• Like 1

7 hours ago, orangeboy said:

anyone with a ktm350 exc or xc want a bashplate practically new , same as the standard one but with an orange outline on the side vents , has mounting hardware or can use your existing zeuss fastener and mount,free to good home just pay for the postage

250 excf is what i have mate... i'm guessin their different shape?

3 x HT 13/165/75wheels/tyres.Good tread and wheels recently painted charcoal hammer tone before tyres refitted.

Spare is a bit crappy but will do at a pinch. 

Free to good Dirtriderz home - pick up Rowville 3178 business hours

image.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, J-man said:

3 x HT 13/165/75wheels/tyres.Good tread and wheels recently painted charcoal hammer tone before tyres refitted.

Spare is a bit crappy but will do at a pinch. 

Free to good Dirtriderz home - pick up Rowville 3178 business hours

image.jpg

Are these still available J-man?

If so ill grab them, I work in Sth dandy so can grab them easy whenever suits.

Hi all. I have a box of MOUNTAIN BIKE RUNNING GEAR to donate to anyone that can put it to GOOD use. 1st generation ROCKSHOX Judy DH - elastimer stacks, and an assortment of Shimano XT Deore including shifters/lever combo + canti brakes, LX Deore including rear hub and cluster + front derailleur, STX RC rear derailleur with near new chain, TekTro brakeboosters . Pm me, take it all or nothing. Located Chelsea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97a36571376c0e8dd6ba50771a46a706.jpg
Edit- this IS legit kit, forks have serial number fwiw

Hi all, i have a milkcrate full of assorted cables and leads accumulated over time. Take it all. Phoneline extension, Ethernet, usb charge leads, theres an original gen iPod, Telstra TV box, rca's etc. usefull for someone no doubt. Hard rubbish end of the week if no-one grabs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

73cdbd47156b1c24e11dc1047116d6b2.jpg

Gone

On 25 July 2016 at 5:09 PM, thegeneral said:

So I recently purchased a new pair of boots and have my old axo's to donate. They are a bit battered around the edges and are missing a couple of clips/latches but still do up and are okay. Size 12. 

If you force me to, I'll accept a couple of beers in exchange for them. But only if you twist my arm. Pm me. 

Regards thegeneral

Bump still have these on offer.