motoz

Dirtriderz Pay It Forward

Will do Nimjay, their yours. Can pick up or next ride we're on together. Or even if you know another forum member on a ride I'm on, whatever is easier. No hurry

Will do Nimjay, their yours. Can pick up or next ride we're on together. Or even if you know another forum member on a ride I'm on, whatever is easier. No hurry

Thanks Noods. Appreciate it. Will work out how to acquire them :P and let you know.

New black Polisport number plate plastic for a CRF250r (08-09)<br />New CR80 (02 - and I am sure will fit 80s around the same year) air filter<br />vahy6e9e.jpg<br />gege3udy.jpg

I could be keen for the number plate? Am looking at buying a 08 crf250? If I get one in time and dont decide blue before someone else picks them up ill send you a pm nimjay!

Hi all.

Just spent the day cleaning out my garage and decided that it was to e to stop holding on to the past.....So I have 3 items that are free to good home.

1 - Bass Guitar. Last time I remember, It worked fine.

2 - Keyboard. Lost the cable but you could purchase one cheap easy enough. Runs on batteries aswell

3 - Washburn Accoustic Electic. A great guitar but has some damage. The bridge pulled out of the body and split some of it. With a little repair it is an awesome steel string geetar.

I'm in Pakenham......cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 2

Hey Yardy, I'll take the Bass Guitar and Washburn Accoustic Electic, my mate will fix it for my daughter who is into all music, piano, bass and lead guitar and now sax and she rides a TTR125 grat kid!

All yours man. I will bring it on our next ride if you want or your welcome to come and pick it up from Pakenham aswell.

Berg 300 2011 (and similar years) radiator plastic. I have broken my left shroud twice, and have a spare right one. Anyone in the opposite situation and want to swap????

Ladies and gentlemen! In celebrating the arrival of my new boots I am passing my old size 43 (10 US) O'neals on. I claim them as the worst boots on the market. They are the boot that all my friends who ride have bought as their first boot cause one side has a cool leather look to it. They are the cheapies and the comfort they provide supports that fact. The boots have about 30 hours of riding to their name and everything is well in tact! I am happy to use them for when I go to space in the future but believe they will be of more use to someone here who has a limited budget etc like I did at the start. Please take the pair of rubbish off my hands. I will post a photo of them later tonight but here is a generic image of the boots - trust me they don't look as cool as this image....but I will give them a good clean before I post them out!

20130724_211640_zps8802f824.jpg

• Like 2

I have the same boots and find them the most comfortable boots I have had.

Go figure. I must be easily pleased.

• Like 1

I'd be keen on them seeing as my old fox boots have seen better days,

I can't get replacement buckles because they are almost 10 years old, one boot they have all broke due to an altercation with a fallen tree branch on my last big ride a few years ago and I just recently got back into riding been out twice once at Noojee to test the new bike out and once local and I'm over wrapping my boots with gaffa tape haha.

I got some size 14 boots... they was pretty expensive they seen me commin. They are shit and uncomfertable i just didnt like em for some reason and I didnt really give em a chance to wear in. Only used em twice. I live in frankston but i get around a bit and can meet other places. I do live in frankston but these aint stolen. y7ytenun.jpg Also have a packet of 2 min NOODLES. Chicken flavour. They are in date. evuju8ah.jpg

• Like 1

I got some size 14 boots... they was pretty expensive they seen me commin. They are shit and uncomfertable i just didnt like em for some reason and I didnt really give em a chance to wear in. Only used em twice. I live in frankston but i get around a bit and can meet other places. I do live in frankston but these aint stolen.

y7ytenun.jpg

Also have a packet of 2 min NOODLES. Chicken flavour. They are in date.

evuju8ah.jpg

So the 2 min noodles are stolen then?

• Like 1