Confidential Home Contact List
5 5

68 posts in this topic

A ride attendee list is a good idea that way if you think you may have lost someone you can refer back to it for numbers and names, but on this sheet you can have the emergency contact details for the rider to fill out when they fill out their name. Worked well for years in other clubs, no reason why it would not work here.

What I'm getting at is rides are not run by dirtriderz.

The individual people who post up that they are going for a ride in a certain area on a certain day and people are welcome to follow them shouldn't be expected to also print off forms and take everyone's details .

It's not really their responsibility. .

If they want to they can though.

• Like 1

I believe a lead rider should take responsibility of there group , there the organisers and leader of the group.

• Like 1

Sorry Gypsy but I dont hold the leader responsible for the group. We are all responsible for ourselves but after our scare at dissa I thought we could come to some sort of common ground as to being able to identify oneself so the group could take appropriate action as required. 

• Like 3

There will be no rides posted up if those who donate their time to show people around start having to cover their arses for the group that follows them.

• Like 2

I agree with Geoffy and Dazz,

The onus has never been on the lead rider and never will be.

There are some good ideas getting thrown around though, that could be used if and when need be.

• Like 2

db64ef7f50905a0f9c0edfe7743c1ffd.jpg

Stick one of these on ya helmut and in ya wallet. Speaking of which.... i should really unpack mine...

• Like 3

Stick one of these on ya helmut and in ya wallet. Speaking of which.... i should really unpack mine...

Good idea where can we purchase these from Jase?

Good idea where can we purchase these from Jase?

think Kbuxx ordered them last time...... i could be wrong??....but as its HO&S crap and a 3M product,,,, don't think they would be hard to find......... try a mountain bike shop???  or DR Google?

• Like 1

I recently went on a ride where the leader collect names, numbers, bike rego, tow car rego and emergency contact number, took 5 mins, great idea.

I think its everyones responsibility to make sure everyone gets out of the bush, doesnt matter if youre leothers. sweep, just a rider or not even on the same group, always look out for others in the bush, and most important yourself, you cant always rely on others.

• Like 1

We should do another order for these. Iv upgraded both my helmets and need 2 new ones.

Now you say this, just got these in the mail today.

$31.46 for both delivered.

One for me and one on the boys helmet.

From Wizid previous link.

post-3291-0-67552000-1437559529_thumb.jp