SharelleTeamBlue

Miss Muddy Nov 30Th

To all Dirtriderz galz,

Brookestar450 and myself are entering Miss Muddy in ballarat Nov 30th! A 5km obstacle course for women only!! We are wondering if anyone else from Dirtriderz would like to join us??

Check out the Miss Muddy website for more details and map of obstacles..

The more the merrier.... Let's represent Dirtriderz!

SharelleTeamBlue

• Like 6

I had better add on Sharelles behalf that this is a smaller and all female version similar to the "Tough Mudda" event and is NOT a ride... It is however, a terrific idea that supports various different woman's charity's.. Any ladies into fitness or just fun might wanna check it out..

• Like 3

Nov 30 is a bit of a way off, but if any of you east side dirtriderz want a place to pitch a tent or park a camper Saturday night there is plenty of room at my place. It's about 30 minutes from the miss muddy start point (on a bad day).

• Like 3

Nov 30 is a bit of a way off, but if any of you east side dirtriderz want a place to pitch a tent or park a camper Saturday night there is plenty of room at my place. It's about 30 minutes from the miss muddy start point (on a bad day).

Pity you won't be there...

I'll work out when my days off are but sounds cool and happy to wear one of my dirtriders shirts as well while doing it.

I'll check it out and get back to you. hopefully my fitness will be up to a good standard by then :) I'll be at the annual on the friday so will catch up then 

http://www.missmuddy.com.au/

keen if I can make it 

• Like 1

SWEET! i have the 30th off but will have to leave as early as possibly being that i'll start work again the next day unless I can manage to swap a day. Count me in! I think I'll stay somewher the night before because a 4 hour drive before it on the same day would suck

SWEET! i have the 30th off but will have to leave as early as possibly being that i'll start work again the next day unless I can manage to swap a day. Count me in! I think I'll stay somewher the night before because a 4 hour drive before it on the same day would suck

That's great. . Sharelle said you should register with her team called "Muddy MILFS" and there start time is 8:15am.

Early start time, my Mrs said her start time was 2.15pm

I might get her to double check. She often has an issue with clocks, maps and compasses

• Like 1

Early start time, my Mrs said her start time was 2.15pm

I might get her to double check. She often has an issue with clocks, maps and compasses

I think Sharelles philosophy is get in early, smash the course and have a few drinks and laughs in the arvo with the girls.. Should be an entertaining day.

I'm coming from Cobram so if I could crash at your place on the saturday that would be great :)

I'm coming from Cobram so if I could crash at your place on the saturday that would be great :)

I'll check with the MRS. what time are you allocated. Sara's got 2.15. Would be handy if the times were close

My mrs liked the miss muddy face book page last night and saw the route, obstacles and general description.

Went into meltdown and full blown pre race jitters.

She is looking FWD to it

• Like 2

As of yesterday I will not tolerate my good lady complaining about my dirty dirt bike stuff making a mess in the back of the car.

BTW - they had a ball. I hope all the dirtriderettz and partners of dirtriderz had a top day too. From a spectators point of view it was a top, if not a little warm, day.

Well done to all who took part

post-2081-0-66988900-1417402993_thumb.jp

post-2081-0-29170000-1417403035_thumb.jp

post-2081-0-53295700-1417403067_thumb.jp

post-2081-0-61423200-1417403103_thumb.jp