Juzzie

Anybody Dealt With Werribee Yamaha?

Could do a 14 i spose.

In no hurry, just thinking about it- if i was gonna do it - where to buy?

I'll check out sumoto

evolution in epping as well mate..there usally pretty good on price...wouldnt go there for sevicing and other stuff though.

i think current price is about 9,000 mate

Walked past sumoto yesti. Forgot the price but remember that the 250 was daammmn cheap.

2013. 7800 crated.  I was quoted 11100 rec reg @ Peter Stevens

2013. 7800 crated. I was quoted 11100 rec reg @ Peter Stevens

and its non adr so cant be registered for road...only rec reg yes?

Peter stevens one has adr compliance

and its non adr so cant be registered for road...only rec reg yes?

Peter stevens one has adr compliance

not a yz,ha ha

• Like 1

Both quotes were for the 2013 WR250F.  14 is FI version WR250R   2014 WR250F is the same as the 2013.       

Yes they are not ADR compliance so only rec reg.  

Ring Steve at "christensens" in warragul. Tell him you know Marty and they will look after you.. It's not that far and they are awesome guys...

If you want closer- ring Jordy at "first class" in lilydale. Tell him I sent you etc.

If you're going to call either, let me know and I'll call them and word them up

• Like 2

Ring Steve at "christensens" in warragul. Tell him you know Marty and they will look after you.. It's not that far and they are awesome guys...

If you want closer- ring Jordy at "first class" in lilydale. Tell him I sent you etc.

If you're going to call either, let me know and I'll call them and word them up

Thanks Marty, I will keep that in mind!

In 2002 I went to Geoff Taylor In dandy and bought new 2002 WR250F. 

Got it home only to find they delivered a 2001! 

I was pissed and they did not want to swap it for the 2002 i wanted until i sent them an official letter explaining the legal action that was going to follow.

I called around for a PW50, Geoff Taylor wanted $2100 for one and that was the best they could do as there is no mark up on them, Frankston Yanaha said $1690 without even haggling.  

Morel of story, dont buy from geoff taylor.

Oz

In 2002 I went to Geoff Taylor In dandy and bought new 2002 WR250F.

Got it home only to find they delivered a 2001!

I was pissed and they did not want to swap it for the 2002 i wanted until i sent them an official letter explaining the legal action that was going to follow.

I called around for a PW50, Geoff Taylor wanted $2100 for one and that was the best they could do as there is no mark up on them, Frankston Yanaha said $1690 without even haggling.

Morel of story, dont buy from geoff taylor.

Oz

I had the same experience when I went in looking to by a 450x and a 250x. Didn't seem interested in even really talking to me..

New world Honda looked after me. They appreciated I was buying 2 new bikes just before Christmas. .

Jeff Taylor was bought by Peter Stevens last year so I don't think they will ignore me again. Lol

• Like 2

I had the same experience when I went in looking to by a 450x and a 250x. Didn't seem interested in even really talking to me..

New world Honda looked after me. They appreciated I was buying 2 new bikes just before Christmas. .

Jeff Taylor was bought by Peter Stevens last year so I don't think they will ignore me again. Lol

I had the exact opposite a few years ago.  Bought the missus a new CRF230F from Taylor's, New World wanted $500 more.  6 months later they shut up shop though.

Yeah new world went off the rails in those last 9 months or so. All the spares staff quit and they just fell apart. Before that they were really good. Such a shame.

try city west Yamaha find there very good with everthing I try and get everthing throu them top place