The Fall Guy

2014 Husqvarna Fe350 Vs Te300 Vs Modified Ag Bike (Baaah Hahaha)

One thing I forgot to mention.

The gearbox of TE300 didn't shift into gear as nice as the FE350 not sure if that is normal on the 2 strokes?

The problem was not that it didn't go into gear but that there was virtually no feeling of it moving into gear on the lever.

did u only test them on open stuff??

There was some tight stuff maybe a metre wide on sand, but nothing really demanding.

I don't have the patience to watch videos 10 times to edit them well.

Probably up to level 2 in some sections but nothing beyond that.

why didnt u test the FE 250?

They only had demo bikes for fe350 te300 fe501 and possibly fe450.

I reckon the FE250 would rip, I wish I could test it. I reckon I might like it even more than the 350

They only had demo bikes for fe350 te300 fe501 and possibly fe450.

I reckon the FE250 would rip, I wish I could test it. I reckon I might like it even more than the 350

it would be a great bike but a 350 is the perfect do all bike. 250's are absolute crap at high country work (Bright,Licola,Dargo,Wahalla) if you intend doing some. 350's are good,300's good but no engine braking is annoying and the brakes get red hot,450/500's are kings at this stuff.

• Like 1

it would be a great bike but a 350 is the perfect do all bike. 250's are absolute crap at high country work (Bright,Licola,Dargo,Wahalla) if you intend doing some. 350's are good,300's good but no engine braking is annoying and the brakes get red hot,450/500's are kings at this stuff.

Yeah the 350 is definitely the best do it all bike. The 300 was the most fun, the sound of that bike is so intoxicatining. Is the unique sound from the bigger bore or is it the pipe and exhaust? Most 2 strokes I've heard sound like ning ning ning, but the te300 sounds like it is saying "I am a scary monster ro ro ro ro"

yep 300 for fun,extreme enduro or young and superfit.

350 for speed and ease of riding.

i'm nearly past the 300 now at my age as the vibration is hard on my arthritis in the hands but just can't come around to selling it. it's that good a bike barr the 4cs forks which aren't a shadow on the cc's.

• Like 1

You don't buy a bike based on HCR's,if u do its silly!

And u don't go from a bike that has 25hp to 45hp!if u do u can watch your riding go backwards at a great rate of knots!!

i'm nearly past the 300 now at my age as the vibration is hard on my arthritis in the hands but just can't come around to selling it. it's that good a bike barr the 4cs forks which aren't a shadow on the cc's.

Just buy a crf 250r if u want unbelievable handling :)

You don't buy a bike based on HCR's,if u do its silly!

And u don't go from a bike that has 25hp to 45hp!if u do u can watch your riding go backwards at a great rate of knots!!

My bike is currently at 36 hp at the motor that is.

I know what you are saying though, but didn't find the bike too intimidating.

Would be good if you did try fe250 and gave us some information as I`m in the market for new bike just have to sell my 350 first, hopefully next week will test fe350 if Chris lets me and fe250 on the test ride day.

• Like 1

I didn't notice the vibration at all on the TE300 it barely had more vibration than the FE350.

I barely grip the bars though, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Edit: My modified ag bike has significantly more vibration than both fe350 and te300 and that level of vibration is a complete non issue for me.

Would be good if you did try fe250 and gave us some information as I`m in the market for new bike just have to sell my 350 first, hopefully next week will test fe350 if Chris lets me and fe250 on the test ride day.

Based on what the 350 is like I reckon the 250 would be a lot of fun. I reckon you would have it pinned with the biggest smile on your face.

Bloody oath u can ride it :)

• Like 1