dirtbikegirl91

Riding Buddies

Hey all,

So looking for new people to ride with & places to ride. I currently ride alot around the riverland, I live in SA ( murray bridge area ). Anyone keen or know of any one who might be? am willing to travel to pretty much where ever to ride :)

Cheers all :)

Welcome on board!

Send a message to Motochick - although she'll probably see this thread and respond! - she is probably the most active SA member and gets away most weekends..

Most of the southaussies i know keep where they ride off the forums but I'm sure they'll sort something with you privately!

Then of course if you like weekend trips and don't mind a drive there's always heaps happening here in Vic!

• Like 3

Most places we have in sa worth riding are technically "illegal" Hahaha, so I keep my movements pretty quiet

• Like 1

Where is Motochick !! 

She will show you some great tracks.... however, get down and muddy and come to Vic .... we are a bunch of dirty girls here!  Think you SA chicks need to do  road trip ;)

Yazza.

I contacted dirtbikegirl91 :)

We held a girls ride here in SA a few weeks back, it was a great success!  Looking forward to hearing about a Chickz ride in VIC later this year :D