3 3
Dales300exc

Big Thanks To Chads Offroad

Just another plug for a good man and a great forum supporter. My fork seals have been weeping on and off so I called him to get him to send out some skf ones. He was happy to provide oil weights and heights (he set it up originally) and they turned up this morning.

Brilliant customer service and brilliant to deal with.

Thanks again.

• Like 6

I rode Scottland's 6 days 350 kato on the weekend (same forks, pretty much same bike) and we both said how plush my forks were. My Berg just soaks up everything so well. He said he had someone do his (not sure who). I had mine done by The Chad as well, 2 thumbs up Chad.

• Like 1

Hes restoring a small amount of faith in Australian small business. If other businesses were the same if happily pay more here for customer service.

• Like 4

I rode Scottland's 6 days 350 kato on the weekend (same forks, pretty much same bike) and we both said how plush my forks were. My Berg just soaks up everything so well. He said he had someone do his (not sure who). I had mine done by The Chad as well, 2 thumbs up Chad.

So true.

Extremely impressed with the rear set up particularly. Really soaks the bumps nicely.

80% chance chad will get my next bike. Why not 100%? Only because of the travel distance.

• Like 1

So true.

Extremely impressed with the rear set up particularly. Really soaks the bumps nicely.

80% chance chad will get my next bike. Why not 100%? Only because of the travel distance.

Chad does a lot of work for people all over Australia mate, don't let the distance side of things turn you away

A lot of people seem to post their suspension to him

• Like 1

Chad does a lot of work for people all over Australia mate, don't let the distance side of things turn you away

A lot of people seem to post their suspension to him

Yes, but Scott would put it back upside down or similar.

When the new bikes settled in ill probably send it to the chad for a tune up

Yes, but Scott would put it back upside down or similar.

When the new bikes settled in ill probably send it to the chad for a tune up

Lol!

How long would it take from the rat to G town via the Midland Hwy ?? would it be a short cut ?

Yep, just under an hour straight down the midland.

I do live 10 minutes to the Geelong side though, Scott's 10 minutes to the north so is a bit more of a haul

• Like 1

Its exactly just under an hour from my front door to Chad's.

But I do know where Im going down all the short cuts etc   :)

• Like 1

Chad is 1.5 - 2 hours each way for me. Well worth the trip in my opinion . Top bloke and more genuine knowledge than most I reckon, and a great supporter of this forum too.

• Like 1

He also looks over your bike and tightens loose bits and makes sure all is good. He also enjoys a yak! So much knowledge

• Like 1

I have to get mine over to Chad so he can do his magic how long does it take to do ??? few days ?? weeks ??

Days, and not very many.

I dropped mine off on a Saturday morning, and they arrived back in the post on the Wednesday.

• Like 1

I have to get mine over to Chad so he can do his magic how long does it take to do ??? few days ?? weeks ??

As Arbo said pretty quick turnaround. Depends on how busy he is but they will let you know via phone if you wanted to book in. I've dropped my bike off after lunch and picked it up that arvo once!

• Like 1

Yeah can vouch for the speedy service ..

I dropped off bike there and within a couple days it was done !!

Longest part was me arranging to drop it off and pick it up I would say !!!

I hope to pay Chad a visit early august to fine tune my suspension, it's pretty good as is but I'm hoping he can make it better

• Like 1

I just got my 250 done by him yesterday, an i came down from up near Bendigo! Extremely nice guy who doesn't mind a chat!

I dropped it off at 9 and it was done by 12! Saved me another trip down to pick it up that's for sure!

• Like 1