B&b Offroad On Board As Our Newest Forum Sponsor
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Received my bashplate today.

Just opened it up and my 1st impressions are awesome!  Nice work guys the bashplate looks really good.

The welds are a work of art.   Pics and installation to come.

Total time from phone call to home.   2 days!   And this was after they informed me they had none in stock and would need to fab one up for me. 

Thanks B&B

post-2145-0-85574000-1405030679_thumb.jp

post-2145-0-11777600-1405030690_thumb.jp

• Like 3

As much as I love my 07 DRZ250 it's low, wide, heavy and light on wheelie power which coupled with my lack of technique it really abuses it's bashplate (anyone that's seen me ride it knows I really slam the logs and rocks with my Sumo wrestler technique). So, unsurprisingly, it eventually needed some tlc (reweld on the LHS).

Had no idea who welds alloy so thought I'd first try an enquiry on the B&B website.

What an absolutely fantastic company to deal with. Quick response, good humour, can do attitude, pride in their products and workmanship and super hospitable.

They not only do arguably the best motorbike protective gear but all sorts of stuff - alloy welding / repairs, fabrication (steel as well), aluminium materials and products.

The people are really, really nice; I literally had a coffee and a chat while my bashplate was repaired in no time. Looks great too with new stickers applied.

Too good!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've had my B & B bashplate on my 2000 KTM since new, it's had a fair bit of abuse with no damage

1 thing i did, was drill a few holes to give me access to the drain plug & filter screens, that way i don't have to take it off every time i do an oil change

• Like 2