B&b Offroad On Board As Our Newest Forum Sponsor
2 2

29 posts in this topic

Would just like to welcome B&B Offroad onboard as our newest forum sponsor!

I will add to this post shortly, with a little bit about them, but for now, please feel free to check out their website,

http://bboffroad.com.au/

Hey all, the following is some info and a spiel from the guys at B&B

A little spiel about us – take out what ever not necessary J Let me know if you want other info.

B&B Off Road Engineering are a small and dedicated team of enthusiasts who believe firmly in supplying you the best possible product for your pride and joy.

All our products are designed, manufactured, distributed and handled from our Ballarat factory, located an hour west of Melbourne in Central Victoria.

We put a lot of time and care into the initial design and pattern of our products and use only the highest quality materials available.

We have a huge range of alloy protection for most models from Moto Cross to Enduro to Adventure riding. So whatever your needs, chances are we will have a product for you.

Customers can order direct from us  - by calling the office 03 5335 8000, our website or ebay store

They can also buy via their preferred dealer

• Like 2

Keen as for a bash plate and maybe rad guards, I had a bash pate from them in my crf and it copped a work out and worked well

• Like 1

I run a B & B bash plate on my DRZ and my brother in law had a set of there rad guards on his. . Genuine Aussie made products that stand up well to my abuse so recommend to anyone. Another great addition to Dirtriderz

+1 to the bashplate.

Can you buy direct from the factory?

Yep sure can !!!!

Just contact them through the website  :)

• Like 1

I've kitted out my bike with a B & B bash plate, radiator guards & case savers, it's all very good quality gear & the fact that it's made in Oz is a bonus too.   

My B+B bashplate has taken an absolute smashing and is still going strong 5+ years later. Good product!

B+B have first class products!everything they produce is just super quality.it is really good to have them on board.

+1 on the bash plate. Mines coped an absolute hammering over the years. I also love the case saver as it has an extra mounting point on the chain roller.

B & B are the undoubted leaders in their field in my opinion, can you get similar products that are lighter? Yep, Can you get similar products that are cheaper? Yep, can you get similar product AS STRONG? NOPE!! Nothing will protect your bikes important bits better than this stuff and its awesome that we also get to call them our own too! Locally made here in Aus (Ballarat) for years, a tested and proven product. In my experience their service is also fantastic both within the industry and on a retail level. Be dissapointed or buy B & B, the choice is yours!!! 

Cheers, Brendan

P.S : I am not affiliated with this company in any way nor do receive any incentive to praise them. This is my personal opinion.

• Like 1

i have a B&B bashplate on my Kato, i'm thinking of buying a Sherco but it looks like they don't make anything for Sherco's ?

i have a B&B bashplate on my Kato, i'm thinking of buying a Sherco but it looks like they don't make anything for Sherco's ?

Take your bike in mate they'll fab something easy  :cucina-01:

Sometimes they dont list on the site what the have in stock ...

It pays to ring them or drop them a email and make a inquire just incase they do.

The guys at B&B are running a special on bash plates and radiator guards atm..... to suit CRF250x and 450x

BASHPLATES $125 +post

Buy a set of radiator guards with your bashplate for only $150

With bashplates retailing for $185 and rad guards for $190, thats a saving of $100 if you purchase both..

They also have the complete new range of 014 Husky accessories.

If you are chasing something other than what is in this post, feel free to give the crew at B&B a call on - 03 5335 8000

• Like 2

Just ordered my new girl a bashplate off B&B.

Great service and with a discount!  Cannot wait to get my hands on it.

• Like 2