K T

Surfers Or Snowboarders ?????

Hey everyone 

just a random topic but wondering if anyone here does and surfing or snowboarding 

it's just summer is getting closer and am looking for some people to go surfing with 

I'll be hitting the surf soon, mainly down rye, flinders area and the island. Surfed through winter for a couple of years before I had a bike. Now im a fair weather surfer;-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

well i was hoping to hit the surf really soon too, but now i find out i need a shoulder opp, and will be having it in jan sometime hopefully, so out of action for 3-4 months, no bikes no surfing :(

I've mainly surfed down near inverloch, venus bay and only did a couple of lessons at smiths on the island, I'm not a very  experienced surfer :/ but am keen might get out a couple of times before the opp if i can,

shoulder will be good in time for snow season :), who is coming snowboarding?, I'm not great at that either but it is fun   

The gf and I snowboard but we suck at it but we love it. Off to the states in a couple weeks where we will do a couple days at Lake Tahoe. Only managed a day trip this year which was disappointing.

I started snowboarding 22 years ago, surfing and skateboarding since age 6.

I'm now and old bastard that just started riding motorbikes.

I could get back into it reasonably easily if you wanted company.

Are old bastards allowed to post in the chix section?

Snowboarded back in my teens, 2-3 years in a row loved it - have to hit the slopes again sometime!!!

Hopefully a quick recovery and back into it!

Had my 1st surf in a few months today down at flinders, was beautiful out there, waters warmed up, lookin forward to hitting it regularly now the waters warmed up.

Let me know if you want to get a wave sometime!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

getting so close to being able to go for a ride soon, in a few weeks I'm going to head out for a few short practice rides,   ^ jealous i haven't been surfing this year I'm thinking i will be able to get out soon :)

Minty. Dont have the time to head abroad this yead. Hanging to get on the board but no snow yet and not close to cold enough. Hurry up and be cold!

Minty. Dont have the time to head abroad this yead. Hanging to get on the board but no snow yet and not close to cold enough. Hurry up and be cold!

Yep heading abroad to ski is cheaper and 20 X better than Oz :)

• Like 1