nimman

The 450 Club

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:05 PM, Gypsy501 said:

You saying the WR has more punch then the YZ?

in standard. form the wr a friendly bike and dont feel powerful at all but if you throw on a full akro pipie on the gain in power and snap is massive and turn it in to a rocket and has more snap than a standard yz but to i put the spark arester back in the akro and feel that it so close to the yz that i couldnt tell the different but would like to see how a yz would go with a after maket pipe but both bike are so close a like in the engine that to make it a yz all you need is the cam and lighter culcth but to yamaha are know to have very close up pipe to pass laws for fullreg on wr so i think in year to come that people might be going back to blue as if your looking for a mx kind of bike in the bush this miight be it but to it has alot motor but still abit harder going in the low 2nd gear traack as it feel better tthe faster you go so once your in 3rd or high it come good and weight wishes it very hevry feeling in first and feels unbalanced but once you hit 2nd gear it feel ok so when i think about it .it no starter bike but more a medium bike as it need a rider that want to go fast and not make for ezberg stuff but more endro cross stuff

• Like 1

100% finish now I done a new map and went up a tooth in the front and she mellow out now and perfect setup for me so all I need to do is me as I need to get in some kind of shape and lost weight and stop eating take away

20161222_182137.jpg

• Like 9

5393d701725823d33874f7440f473f63.jpg
That's one helluva sexy bike Daniel :) I spun it round so every Yamaha lover out there can enjoy it without dislocating their neck like I was a minute ago.

. The blue rims! Ohhhhhh!
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Wes said:

I have a wr426 am I allowed in the 450 club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I guess as the 426 was a animal as there built the 450 just because it was less  of hit than the 426 and people where sacred of them so your in

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

How did the first ride in the bush go mate?

yeah need work doesn't handle like the yz so it down to the fork clamp or fork setting or I feel the mossue  might be off so I start with going a tube in the front than if not I do the clamp as the new yz /wr are 25mm offset where the 15yz where 22mm offset as the front end feel like it move from side to side like if feel I got a flat tyre so once I get the feeling right I will see how it go as rideing it normal in tright stuff it a pig and a lot of work but once it feel right in the front end it should be alright as it take bump and rock like a champ but in rut it try to learn over on me as it weird as my yz feel so much better in rut so I know how it can handle but need to find out why it not there so a bit of work ahead of me

yeah need work doesn't handle like the yz so it down to the fork clamp or fork setting or I feel the mossue  might be off so I start with going a tube in the front than if not I do the clamp as the new yz /wr are 25mm offset where the 15yz where 22mm offset as the front end feel like it move from side to side like if feel I got a flat tyre so once I get the feeling right I will see how it go as rideing it normal in tright stuff it a pig and a lot of work but once it feel right in the front end it should be alright as it take bump and rock like a champ but in rut it try to learn over on me as it weird as my yz feel so much better in rut so I know how it can handle but need to find out why it not there so a bit of work ahead of me

Hey man , you can't compare the WR to the YZ there 2 different bikes , WR is 12 kgs heavier.

On 27/12/2016 at 0:11 PM, Katoman said:

Can I join...........

Its my secondary bike as I still love my smoker

20161224_210716.jpg

unless you renounce your evil smoking ways i don't think you can join , how do you think your 450 feels being called your secondary ride

• Like 3

2 hours ago, orangeboy said:

unless you renounce your evil smoking ways i don't think you can join , how do you think your 450 feels being called your secondary ride

ha ha ha ha................she will get over it, its gets the same love and attention as the Husky gets

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

Hey man , you can't compare the WR to the YZ there 2 different bikes , WR is 12 kgs heavier.

well it doesnt feel like the weight the problem. but if it is she be down to yz weight easy

fix the wr it only needed a tube in the front and 22mm offset camp and it work nice now but still a big bike for tright track so I will just need to get fit to throw the wr around

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, Gypsy501 said:

There is a good read in the ADB mag with the 2017 yz450 & wr450.

yes there is but really most people like the hard tright track on dirtrider and the bike more motocross so alot harder to ride for the riding we do and it alot more effort to ride so it will good at doing more race enduro but wrong bike if you going to do wild wood so my plan is to get fit enough so that i can throw it around but really for me it alot more fun to ride just because it feel more motocross but really should of got Another 350 ktm as it just does everything easy but still get board on it so the 450 still win because it more fun

• Like 1