5 5
Fixxy

Vids By Fixxy

Boiling the kettle fixxy. Fan is on your extras list

Nah mate, I've done a silly thing and put heat bandage on the exhaust to protect my leg. You know,  once burnt twice shy!! Anyway, it soaks up gallons of water and takes a couple minutes to evaporate. There were deep puddles I just went through when you see all that steam.

The giant radiators I've fitted seem to work ok so far. No overheating yet. I've seen alot of modern KTM'S cook and so I hope they'll work well enough to save me the need for thermo's.

• Like 1

Fixxy glad I see your enjoying the 250 .. :) 

Maaate, luv it. It's so much easier to ride. Ya gotta keep the revs up, especially in the higher gears though but that wasn't too hard to get used to. Glad I chose the softer springs Daz. They worked a treat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

Who's bike was that fizzy and what happened?

The rider was Geoff , he has cut most of the tracks through Wombat over many years .

He  was leading us from Greendale to Trentham on the coldest wettest winter day last year.

He was in the freezing water over 20 mins , bike was completely  submerged under water over 30 mins, It looked like a goldfish under water.

Everyone pulled together to get him out safely and then the bike.

The river was flowing so hard that when we had a rope around the front wheel and tied off to the log the bike was completely side ways floating in the river without touching the bottom .

Very eventful day , the vid doesn't show how long it took to get the bike out .

(it was a long time )

GOPR3913.JPGGOPR3916.JPGGOPR3934.JPG

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BIGGIE said:

any vids from the chewton ride?

No mate, sorry. My gopro has been playing up lately.