23 23
Geoffro

FREE dirtriderZ Stickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey peeps,

New batch of stickers have arrived....they are all one size 150x50 and are available and white and black...
If you would like some, simply shoot me a pm with your complete postal details ( that includes post code, i am getting a lot of people not leaving their name or post cose )

Alternatively these stickers will be available on most Dirtriderz rides and various social events...

Cheers

• Like 3

GREAT WORK GEOFFRO - Cant wait to see them!!!!

All good mate, the first batch were sent off this morning so you should see them Tuesday :cheers:

hey hey there really are here, woo hooo!:23_50_4[1]::cheers:

can't wait to stick onto my car & bike.

Be very aware when you ride past me on your bike's on the track you might just find i've stuck one on you and you wont even know it. hehe lol.:bravo1::tifo2:

Wow! that was suprising! just over 50 PM'S in one week for stickers.....

Dont be shy guys and girls, i still have about 50 envelopes here ready to go:cheers:

Still have quiete a few stickers to give away, before i look at a different design for the next batch,

Shoot me a PM with your postal details, if you would like some stickers sent out to you

Still have quiete a few stickers to give away, before i look at a different design for the next batch,

Shoot me a PM with your postal details, if you would like some stickers sent out to you

I think Amanda from Bonnie Doon has some neighbours that would be very appreciative of some stickers Geoffro - i hear they're massive fans of dirtbikes and would probably love some decent bling for their saddles...........

just a thought!!!!

Just received some stickers in the mail

thanks geoffro

Got the stickers today, they look the goods!

Thanks Geoffro!

No probs boys!! dont forget to post up and show us where they ended up :)

Cheers

Very nice Geoff

PM sent Champ

Cheers

G'day Muzz,

Mate! i am clean out of the bigger stickers, but the next batch should be ready in a week or so, mind waiting till then? then i can send you out both sizes