2 2
Geoffro

Give Your Business A Plug In This Thread, And Maybe Offer Forum Members A Discount.

Any concreters that do work up nth of Melb?

I've got a large job that I need quoted and hopefully poured. 50m2 is exposed.

The rest is normal.

Shoot me a pm

Bump!

The members services section is also a section where members who are self employed can plug their business, and even maybe offer other forum members a discount.

Hi fellow Dirtriderz i have a new motorcycle shop that has just opened up at  2/4 Danaher Drive South Morang vic, the Business name is Street MX Unleashed, we have everything from boots,helmets,gloves,jerseys,oils,filters,plugs and the list goes on and on.As a member of dirtriderz we are giving a 10% off RRP discount store wide on all products. Feel free to share our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Streetmxunleashed.

Also built into the store we have a tattoo studio run by a very talented award winning tattooist. 

We have the grand opening this weekend 26th of September from 9am - 2pm,sausage sizzle including a reptile show, so bring the family and come join the fun.

Hope to see you there, 

Team Street MX.

Hi fellow Dirtriderz i have a new motorcycle shop that has just opened up at  2/4 Danaher Drive South Morang vic, the Business name is Street MX Unleashed, we have everything from boots,helmets,gloves,jerseys,oils,filters,plugs and the list goes on and on.As a member of dirtriderz we are giving a 10% off RRP discount store wide on all products. Feel free to share our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Streetmxunleashed.

Also built into the store we have a tattoo studio run by a very talented award winning tattooist. 

We have the grand opening this weekend 26th of September from 9am - 2pm,sausage sizzle including a reptile show, so bring the family and come join the fun.

Hope to see you there, 

Team Street MX.

Good work.
Glad to see more businesses giving themselves a plug. Even better with a discount to be had.

Hopefully it goes well for you for the grand opening.