What Pisses Me Orf....!!
10 10

438 posts in this topic

Ok, bet that got the mods attention.

Thought it might be interesting to start up a thread that allows people to share what pisses them ORF!!! You know, things about everyday life, experiences, social structures etc etc... Just like they used to do on hey hey its saturday with darryl and ozzie... Could be fun!

Let me start;

Get a call my elderly fathers wahing machine is dead, goto good fellows and get new one delivered, install it, lift fricken heavy old one out, they dont make em like that anymore do they, turn on power nothing? It was the wall socket not the machine :) doh! Shoulda checked it first :)

• Like 5

People with no train etiquette.

I don't need to hear one side of a personal and in depth conversation about what ever minuscule and inconsequential topic you think is worth sharing with the rest of the carriage.

And nor do I want to listen to whatever crap taste in music you have being played in MONO through an equally crap iPhone speaker as I make my way home from work.

*calm blue ocean*

*calm blue ocean*

*calm blue ocean*

• Like 4

Phwoaaaa. Cyclists. When two ride side by side and take up a full lane!!!

People who seem to think sprinkle of rain on the window means go 60 on the freeway with no traffic.

People who dont take off from the lights fast enough on a light set everyone knows the cycle is fast!!!!!!

Where do i stop haha

• Like 4

Don't get me started on cyclists, I live on Nepean Hwy and they think it's there own personal training track.. They shit me to tears...

• Like 6

Guest filthy_rich

Holding doors open for people with no thanks nor aknowlagement from them as they walk through

Being in right hand lane on freeway... Doing dead on speed limit... Catch up to some **** in left lane... Whos driving on line..speeds up to your speed as your going past..hangs there for a while...then drops back again... Bloody shits me and hapoens everytime on freeway too/from rides..

Oh..and brett above is pissing me orf :)

• Like 2

My alarm clock .....just shut the **** up already!

People who use. LOL at the end of each sentence

• Like 1

My alarm clock .....just shut the **** up already!

People who use. LOL at the end of each sentence

LOL.

• Like 1