Geoffro

Follow Dirtriderz On Social Media

For those of you who have not already done so, please show your support and follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and please feel free to share the links on your facey and Twitter etc :)

http://www.facebook....110534339017510

https://twitter.com/Dirt_riderZ

https://www.instagram.com/dirtriderz/

Instagram #dirtriderz

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Bump,

Hey guys and girls, please feel free to like our face book and twitter pages, and share them incase you have friends that ride and stuff :)

• Like 1

I never new you had a group on FB fro.. :) Just joined it and i liked the other page decades ago :P I would do twitter but i dont tweet tweet. Im a human not a bird :D Lol

• Like 1

Please feel free to share our face book pages on your face book page, your friends probably have friends who ride, and they probably have friends.................. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Bump!!

With the increase of new members since the last post in this thread, i thought it was worth a bump, would be nice to see the facebook pages hit triple figures :)

Please like and share on your facebook for your friends and family to see, spread the love :ph34r:

Please help us reach our goal of 2000 members by dirtriderZ 3rd birthday in June.

We need 160 members in 2 months..

Please join, like, share our above facebook, twitter and google+ pages...

Many thanks :);)

I did I did.

I joined up to stalk book for the first time in about 8 years. :)

Shit. I havent missed much with FB have I. :P

Good to see info come through there also FRO.

If you have not yet followed us on facebook, twitter etc, feel free to do so, as we will be giving some prizes away at random times to random people between now and the rest of the year :)

• Like 1

Thank you to all that have jumped on board and liked, shared, joined us on facebook, twitter etc!

You guys,girls  Rock!

Huge thank you to all that have followed us and shared our social media pages lately, we have had a huge increase in stats, and it is a good way of getting it out there.

Much appreciated!!

Hey guys,

Another way of getting our name out there on social media, is probably the most simplest of ways, and that is to share the actual URL link to the forum..

Hoping some of you will be happy to copy and paste this link www.dirtriderz.com  , and share it on your social media page/s

Cheers !!

Evening all,

Please share the love, and plug the forum on your social media pages....

We will be giving away some prizes to those who we notice plugging away and helping to get it out there.

Cheers!

Bump!

It seems we have a lot of members on Insta,  Please share the love and #dirtriderz   when banging up your riding pics.

Oh, and flick the facey page a like if you like   :)

• Like 1