Nic103

Comfortable Gear For Chicks

I know this thread is a bit old now but for anyone else on the market for lady armor. I do have the girl alpinestar armor/pressure suit, the black & purple one I think it's called 'stella' n I've only worn it once but I reckon it was worth every cent. It does have moulded booby parts although still very tight on my massive cans lol & I bought it the day before I had a pretty serious accident (I still broke my collar bone & have permanent brain injury from it) but I can only imagine how much worse it may have been without that armor. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it. I haven't riden since yet & it was 3 1/2 yrs ago... I will ride again, eventually & I will be wearing my armor ;)

Sorry to hear you had such a bad off Shez but good to hear you are slowly getting back on the bike again and taking things slow. Hope to catch you on a cruisey ride some day soon

Thanks for your input on the girls armour as I have only worn my girlie rooster armour which has protected me from some awkward offs, have tried on 661 armour which doesn't feel to bad but doesn't have the space to accommodate the puppys ;)

One day I will get a compression suit and will post up my 3 cents :0)

Hello everyone!

I know this is an older thread.

Being a female rider I have trouble finding womens gear. Its all very limited. I am also not a pink person which narrows it down again! I think I own the only non-pink gear out there !

Does anyone know of a off road jacket that's decent but not over priced. I am thinking of just going a men's small but yet to try one on for size. Just thought I'd see if anyone else has any suggestions.

I was in AMX 2 weeks ago and they had a display area dedicated to ladies and girls riding gear.

Also

I recently got my 14yo daughter the thor ladies armour through RMATV. it was about half the price of AMX.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/2389/43741/Thor-Quadrant-Ladies-Roost-Deflector-2014

They have a good range of ladies and girls gear, of course I can't vouch for its comfort

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/c/163/Womens-Riding-Gear

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Being a female rider I have trouble finding womens gear. Its all very limited. I am also not a pink person which narrows it down again! I think I own the only non-pink gear out there !

Does anyone know of a off road jacket that's decent but not over priced. I am thinking of just going a men's small but yet to try one on for size. Just thought I'd see if anyone else has any suggestions.

ballards jackets are quite good and reasonably priced,worth a look.

• Like 1

My main goal is to get one with good venting and removable sleeves as last time I wore my partners I got a bit warm and ended up having to remove the sleeves.

I'll head to amx to try some on for size and look on the net etc as well.

Hello everyone!

Hi Foxdirt.....i just bought myself a mens small Honda road jacket(textile type) from my local Honda dealer and wore it and it fits fine as it has some adjustments .....i am a size 8 in ladies tops if that helps......i hate pink and wanted a bright red for the main colour and this is nearlly non existing in ladies gear......

I ended up purchasing a mens thor jacket. The only thing is the smallest size was a medium. It fits but a little big. But saying that it will fit over my armor well. Good venting and the sleeves can be removed.

• Like 2