Nic103

Comfortable Gear For Chicks

Hi all :)

I know that Alpine Stars do a pressure suit specifically for chicks, I was wondering if anyone knew of anyone else that makes girl friendly gear?

LOL - it dosn't need to be pink, it just needs to be comfy!

that be my thoughts too Nic

May have a look at the 661 suit one day soon, no idea if its comfy or not but it looks good to me lol

will post when I tried but good luck with the search and let us know how you go too if you try any

Hi chicks,

I picked up an Fs pressure suit for $50 bucks the other week, it's not too bad in terms of comfort - but I have had to make a few little modifications. It's def a winter suit though, way way to hot even for 24 degrees.

For $50 though I don't mind if its a little modified :)

I have had my eye on a 661 suit (the black and white stripy one) for a little while too Coise they look ok hey! Will def have try one on to see how it goes.

My Oniel apocalypse pants are my fav (even though I had to cut about 10cm off the length, I hate being a short arse) the prob I have with most pants is the fit, they fit in the bum but not in the waist, or vice versa. That and they are heaps to long

Hi Yazza,

I'm not too sure really - I know I'm going to need a new set of pants soon, but I was thinking I might stick to the O'neals?

Not too sure though, just always on the lookout for comfy gear :)

The women's alpine star is very small, even an XL is only about a size 10. I wear an EVS and my boobies aint small and its really comfy. It's saved me lots of times cause when I crash, I crash and I swear if I had not worn it I would have broken ribs and maybe done my back on a few occasions

• Like 1

Got a bit confused then, thought I was DBW and about to look at a Friday night thread!!

The women's alpine star is very small, even an XL is only about a size 10.

.. they still dont account for boobs :( ..Im finding this is the case with most brands of womens gear.. huff..

A good sports bra makes a massive difference, but still looking..

Thanks all :)

I wear Dainese, and fit my large pectoral muscles in... I even get the big guns in.. It's hard being so muscular....

• Like 1

I know this thread is a bit old now but for anyone else on the market for lady armor. I do have the girl alpinestar armor/pressure suit, the black & purple one I think it's called 'stella' n I've only worn it once but I reckon it was worth every cent. It does have moulded booby parts although still very tight on my massive cans lol & I bought it the day before I had a pretty serious accident (I still broke my collar bone & have permanent brain injury from it) but I can only imagine how much worse it may have been without that armor. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about it. I haven't riden since yet & it was 3 1/2 yrs ago... I will ride again, eventually & I will be wearing my armor ;)