Show Us Your Bike
18 18

833 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

My names Pat, introduced to this site earlier today by fellow Canberran Rickster. Cheers mate!

I ride an 09 KTM 530. I bought it new a year ago and as of a few months ago had accumulated 7000 odd k's on her, and loved every single meter of it.

Ive been keen to get into some competition, and already needing to do some work ie rings, cam chain tensioner etc on the bike i decided that seems i am young and have expendable income to do a bit of a ground up build.

Ill be powdercoating things and interchanging plastics to alter the look of the bike, and generally wasting money on things that dont do anything other than make it look pretty :P

As well as the bling there will be a 570 stroker kit to add an extra 60cc's, maybe a slipper clutch, suspension more suited to my weight and riding and im also considering rewiring it all.

Basically doing all i can to make it as reliable as a jap bike :P

This is her before the build began;

7717_126795524683_854169683_2289717_6024282_n.jpg

This is me astride;

22064_297379014683_854169683_3246126_6805184_n.jpg

Im still in the process of saving the money, but ill keep this thread updated with progress as i go.

Cheers,

Pat

• Like 2

Hi Pat, and Welcome to Dirtriderz mate! nice pic of your Kato there :)

Hope you enjoy your stay and will probably end up meeting you when Rickster organisers an annual Dirtriderz Canberra weekender :P

Cheers,

Geoff

• Like 1

You still playing with that bloody thing!!!

Stop worrying about how clean it is and get your ass in to the ride section....there is already an ACT ride posted for this weekend!!! GET ON IT!!!

You find me a loan bike, ill be there :)

Should add to that while the bike is off the road, im taking the time to get on top of my fitness. No point in having an enduro weapon of a dirt bike without the fitness to use it. Down 14kg in the last 3 months and working on cardio etc as well.

Your bike looks to new Corza, you need to ride more!

You not wrong there Tracey. I will get some updated pics and post up soon.

this is my yz 250f 01 and my WR 426F 01... but the headlight is change!

Cheers

Deaf Rider

Edited by Deaf Rider

The old green dunger, before and after a race last year. Prob one of the oldest and ugliest on this site, but she's a good old girl.