dirt girlie

How Did You Hear About Dirtriderz??

179 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Hear About DirtriderZ??

• I found it through a search engine on the internet.
    • Another fellow dirtriderZ member told me about it.
    • I saw the site name on a sticker, tee shirt, etc.
    • Other.... Please post up and explain!!

Saw some video of Bandicoots Enfield ride on youtube. It showed one of the few tracks I didn't know.

• Like 2

I found dbw first and posted up my 'supreme newbiness looking for fellow newbies' and mr noodle told me more beginners rides were posted on dirtriderz.

Sorry everyone for bringing this fullysick character here

• Like 2

I was planning a ride around Enfield with Scottland and two other mates. I googled Enfield dirt bikes and found a link to Mojo and Bandicoots Enfield ride. I joined and went on the ride.......... It was my 3rd ride on any motorcycle since I was 5 years old......... It was AWSOME......... I fell off constantly, looped the bike with near perfect lack of clutch control and basically found out dirt bikes are hard work. Witnesses to my efforts will probably always remember it.

Anyhow even after demonstrating I should not be left in charge of a pw50 without training wheels, the dirtriderz still let me come on rides and i really enjoy being part of the community. It's a good place to be.

Glad google worked ok

Oh yes.......... DIRT BIKES....... PIECE OF PISS.

• Like 4

I was actually doing some research on enduro riding and observed this forum advertised and thought I'd take a look. I've been hooked ever since. It appears to have some very good information and tips for bike set up etc. I'm off on my first group organised ride this Saturday, looking forward to it.

thegeneral.

• Like 4

Sorry everyone for bringing this fullysick character here

You have a lot to answer for noodle.....

• Like 2

I was planning a ride around Enfield with Scottland and two other mates. I googled Enfield dirt bikes and found a link to Mojo and Bandicoots Enfield ride. I joined and went on the ride.......... It was my 3rd ride on any motorcycle since I was 5 years old......... It was AWSOME......... I fell off constantly, looped the bike with near perfect lack of clutch control and basically found out dirt bikes are hard work. Witnesses to my efforts will probably always remember it.

Anyhow even after demonstrating I should not be left in charge of a pw50 without training wheels, the dirtriderz still let me come on rides and i really enjoy being part of the community. It's a good place to be.

Glad google worked ok

hahaha thats funny as. Love ya story Tom.

Glad google worked ok

Ah yes i was front seat to witness the said looping and will always remember where i was that day ( at top of creek watching the looping just said that :) ) just like other events in my liffe such as diana getting too close to the car radio, steve irwin and the rays, columbia, and the day they repeated Yentyl on tv when i was home sick ( today ) :) oh boy :) :)

I'm laughing at my own jokes again :) as i sit in undies on couch with motorcross boots on.?... Watching yentyl.... Oh boy :)?.. Living the dream one day at a time

Good to have another old guy with a passion for bikes and fun to ride with!

• Like 1

Ha ha Bryce you are putting images in my head of you sitting on couch :P 

would of been funny to see the look on wifes face when she walks in.

• Like 1

Ha ha Bryce you are putting images in my head of you sitting on couch :P 

would of been funny to see the look on wifes face when she walks in.

Wife was fine, u shoulda seen the girlfriends face

• Like 1

Good to have another old guy with a passion for bikes and fun to ride with!

Old guy!!!

Geoffro, how do I delete someone from my friends list :)

• Like 1

Ha ha... Age is relative ...Someone tell tom hafey thats hes old he forgot... 82 up at 5:20 everyday, jogs 8 ks a day! 250 pushups 700 situps everyday!

And i have trouble riding for 5 hrs at dissa! Time to look in the mirror for me :)

• Like 1

I was on another site for a while (still am) but dwindling rides being posted and a dwindling circle of friends able to devote time to riding makes dirtriderz a good site to be on. I think maybe a link or reference to this site on the other forum got me here. For the record it seems easier going here.

• Like 2

I was on another site for a while (still am) but dwindling rides being posted and a dwindling circle of friends able to devote time to riding makes dirtriderz a good site to be on.

I think maybe a link or reference to this site on the other forum got me here.

For the record it seems easier going here.

Much easy going place here and heaps heaps more rides going specially in rider difficulties :)

I read about dirtriderz in a magazine that interviewed a bloke who was mad about his gas gas.

He mentioned dirtriderz whenever he wanted to ride, said there was practically a ride on every weekend

It was AWSOME......... I fell off constantly, looped the bike with near perfect lack of clutch control and basically found out dirt bikes are hard work. Witnesses to my efforts will probably always remember it.

Anyhow even after demonstrating I should not be left in charge of a pw50 without training wheels, the dirtriderz still let me come on rides..............

The above was written about a ride in may. Funny thing is it fits word perfect for last weekends ride at Enfield :)

• Like 1

Werribee KTM told me about it

Great to hear a dealer getting behind the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Mental Telepathy.

• Like 1

I was on an American forum (well at least I think it is US) and Mr Noodle chipped in and said I should check out DirtriderZ. Funny thing is, we both come from the same town and were in CFA together for a bit. It wasn't until I saw that he built boats with his dad that I knew who he was. Top bloke too!

DJC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1