May 8 @ Dissa...

Just a quick one for now..

Huge thanks to everyone that came along 

Shout out and thanks to Gypsy and Riles for Sweeping.

What a day, from my perspective it came together perfectly and was hugely satisfying! Inbetween the 2 lockdowns last year myself and Haydo started looking for and finding a series of "new to us" tracks and then started discussing ways to link them together. We were just about ready to put a ride on when the 2nd lockdown hit...

I've been back on a few occasions this year and finally posted "the loop" 2 weeks ago... The ride went well but with no hold ups I found that it wasn't enough.. So over the last 2 weeks I've been racking my brain looking for a way to extend what we had whilst trying to ensure there was minimal transport sections and also trying to make sure I didn't have us doing anything twice...

And in my humble opinion, it was a success!

The good thing is, I've got a few tweeks for doing that loop again whilst also having thought of a few ways to vary it as well so it doesn't get too old!!

Anyways, I'm totally knackered so that all for me now!

Thanks again for coming along everyone!

• Like 24

Great job on the loop Dusty... I had a hoot.

I have had my quads cramping tonight...a sign of a great ride.

Thanks to the sweeps, and great to meet a few new riders.

And a happy mothers day to all the mums tommorow !!!

• Like 15

Had a ball today , enjoyed it heaps 

flowy fun tracks that linked up well 

conditions were perfect a couple of play hills even got home in daylight for a change 

was really great catching up with you all and also meeting some new faces 

big thanks to Dusty ,  Riles and Gypsy 

Great day everyone 

• Like 14

Loved every minute of it 2t4me.  Thanks very much for organising/leading and looping it up so well. Good crew with lots of fun moments. 

• Like 14

Yes very well enjoyed ride today, the track flowed well with a good mix of what dissa has on offer, thanks dusty for leading and Gypsy and riles for sweeping was a fun filled day until next times cheers 🍺🍺 oh yeah nearly forgot thanks for crusty for picking up my fender tool bag I owe you a few beers for that Okay thanks again all for a great day until next time 🤘

• Like 13

Thanks Dusty for a great day out. Conditions were perfect and the rain held off which was good. It was nice to see a few faces I hadn't seen for a while.
Huge thanks to Gypsy501 and Riles for sweeping all day..

@ktm-sean I'm just happy i came across it. It would have to suck to lose your tools and need to replace them so worked out well

Until the next one, stay safe

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Dusty for putting on a fantastic loop and for my first time at dissa it certainly didn't disappoint 😁

Thanks gypsy and riles for sweeping and everyone for just being a good bunch, until next time 👌👍

• Like 15

I could feel it in my bones that this ride was going to go off like a frog in a sock....

So Glad for all of you it was a cracker of a ride.

So spewing my bike wasn't ready in time to go with you.

• Like 8
20 minutes ago, cruiser said:

I could feel it in my bones that this ride was going to go off like a frog in a sock....

So Glad for all of you it was a cracker of a ride.

So spewing my bike wasn't ready in time to go with you.

At least your bike will be fresh and issue free for the next ride!

• Like 4

What a day,conditions were excellent and the rain held off.  I haven't been riding much over the last 8mths, so i pulled the 450 out for an extra workout and got through the ride with only a few stuffups,which was great. It was nice to catch up with the crew and a few new faces to me. Dusty,the loop is a cracker and you rode very well with you even pulling off a great pivot turn right infront of me over a log, that i tried to copy but i couldn't pull it off,well done. Ghostrider had me in his sights and passed me on 2 hillclimbs,well done mate and a great effort giving that romaniacs style training hillclimb a few cracks near the end of the ride,you did well. Trailriding,times,bikes and riding styles (more so) have changed so much in the last few years with twelve  2 strokes and only 1 idiot with a 4 stroke on this ride. In contrast at the Vic offroads round at Whitfield this weekend where there would be roughly 150 4 strokes and only a few 2 strokes apart from in juniors of course. Thanks to Dusty for a great loop, Gypsy and Riles for sweep duties and the crew for a most enjoyable day out.  Cujo ,i also had some slight cramping in my hand on the ride and a few 5 minute painfull quad cramps at home also which wasn't fun.Till the next one.

• Like 15
Thanks Dusty for putting on a fantastic loop and for my first time at dissa it certainly didn't disappoint
Thanks gypsy and riles for sweeping and everyone for just being a good bunch, until next time

Well done Al, you rode well mate especially for someone who’s never ridden that Terrain before
  • Like 5

Thanks for the feedback gents - it's brilliant to hear that everyone enjoyed the ride and the loop - very satisfying!

And yep, that pivot turn was my big shiney moment from the day (but will have to avoid that section now cos lighting doesn't strike twice!!)

• Like 9

Yes indeed, I call this ride the Triple D   -   Dusty Delivers Dissa.

Love your work and was a top day out with a top crew.

I agree young Al rode the wheels off his TE250tpi and done very well.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

A huge thanks to Dusty for putting on another outstanding ride.

Dusty’s loops at Dissa are spot-on, for how I like to spend a day on a bike; lots of fun flowing trails, minimal transport, with the perfect mix of challenging stuff thrown in.

I will certainly be looking out for more of your rides in the future!

Thanks again for all the effort - can’t think of a better way to spend my Saturday.

Cheers, Toby. 👍🏻👍🏻😁😁

• Like 13