Hi guys,

I'm from Latrobe Valley, have been riding for the last 15 years. My usual ride spots are Moondarra, Bluerock, Erica, Walhalla/aberfeldy, Hernes Oak and a bit up Neerim.
I'm quite surprised to come across a local dirtbike forum with such a large active userbase. I used to be apart of the ADB forum and MOF (Motorcycle on forum) back in the day before they closed down.

A lot of my riding is solo now days due to friends getting out of the sport. Always looking for people to ride with.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Thanks Geoffro,

ADB forum was the first to close which was a shame because there was a lot of useful information. I reckon that would have been around 13 years ago. Crazy how time flies!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, DeepCreek said:

Hi guys,

I'm from Latrobe Valley, have been riding for the last 15 years. My usual ride spots are Moondarra, Bluerock, Erica, Walhalla/aberfeldy, Hernes Oak and a bit up Neerim.
I'm quite surprised to come across a local dirtbike forum with such a large active userbase. I used to be apart of the ADB forum and MOF (Motorcycle on forum) back in the day before they closed down.

A lot of my riding is solo now days due to friends getting out of the sport. Always looking for people to ride with.

Cheers.

Gday and welcome to the forum. I did a ride years ago from rawson to wahalla and loved it. If you're keen to ride with people either join a posted ride or post one up to run and see if your get takers.

Cheers 

On 5/20/2021 at 10:37 AM, Habs said:

Gday and welcome to the forum. I did a ride years ago from rawson to wahalla and loved it. If you're keen to ride with people either join a posted ride or post one up to run and see if your get takers.

Cheers 

Thanks Habs,

I haven't seen much action down this way so i might have to put together a loop and post it up.

Thanks Habs,

I haven't seen much action down this way so i might have to put together a loop and post it up.

Awesome I’ll keep an eye out
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DeepCreek said:

Thanks Habs,

that would be sweet... have a look at the guidelines re posting a ride and level  ....i think its fair to assume you are more than capable...so post it up and see how we go...their are a lot of us down this area and always looking for a night away from the boss... lol

• Like 1