Riding pants - less bang for your buck

TRAILZ

Are we getting less bang for our buck with riding pants?

The last 2 pair of riding pants i purchased were the Alpinestars Techstar pants. I reckon they were ideal for riding bush... leather knee inner protection, breathability and thigh pad with velcro to attach within the pants. This time round and the 3rd pair I've purchased- they don't have the inner velcro to attach thigh padding as per the pic...

What are your thoughts?

Trailz

20210426_190219.jpg

[mention=112]mOtOcHiCk[/mention] what's the problem with yours having them?
There uncomfortable, move out of position easily and is something else to fight with after having a rushed bush wizz! I can understand blokes probably wouldnt have this issue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There uncomfortable, move out of position easily and is something else to fight with after having a rushed bush wizz! I can understand blokes probably wouldnt have this issue
100%!

Almost every bush wizz on the side of the track is rushed and takes a bit to get organised after hahahhaha
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Only had an issue when i ended up riding my bike upside down because you wouldn’t let me pass@trailz 🤣

The inner leather thigh pad helped me when the header pipe was trying to become one with my leg but shrunk from the heat. Get the pants with leather inner pads for exhaust haha

I have a pair of over boot pants but they catch on every branch and stump something to think about

• Haha 1

Only had an issue when i ended up riding my bike upside down because you wouldn’t let me pass@trailz 🤣

The inner leather thigh pad helped me when the header pipe was trying to become one with my leg but shrunk from the heat. Get the pants with leather inner pads for exhaust haha

I have a pair of over boot pants but they catch on every branch and stump something to think about

• Haha 1

100%!

Almost every bush wizz on the side of the track is rushed and takes a bit to get organised after hahahhaha
I'm hearing ya sister So much other gear and crap to get back into position with zero time to worry about those shitty little buggers too
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Andy... I'm a bit concerned here buddy! Are you riding with your pants inside out again

🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

I thought thats how your supposed to wear them oh shit this is embarrassing 🤣

And i quite often take off with no gloves on,im definitely NQR
  • Like 1

Andy... I'm a bit concerned here buddy! Are you riding with your pants inside out again

🤦‍♂️ 🤣🤣🤣

I thought thats how your supposed to wear them oh shit this is embarrassing 🤣

And i quite often take off with no gloves on,im definitely NQR
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy350 said:

Mine always rip off from my gumby riding style.

I've never noticed mine on... but have noticed all the pointy fauna (aka thorns) inbedded in them without feeling a slight pin prick...

• Like 1