toolangi / black range area

can  anybody suggest a start point/ tracks for this area , i have some maps and  u tube clips  looking for some different tracks to play on , level 2/2.5 fun tracks , some overgrown firetrails that need to be ridden in tight file , good flowing tracks etc. any ideas would be appreciated, thanks ...bye now!!

• Like 3
can  anybody suggest a start point/ tracks for this area , i have some maps and  u tube clips  looking for some different tracks to play on , level 2/2.5 fun tracks , some overgrown firetrails that need to be ridden in tight file , good flowing tracks etc. any ideas would be appreciated, thanks ...bye now!!
Start at marginal rd unloading area Toolangi then just ride up the road some very good overgrown firetrails run of it! Can get upwards of lvl3 in the wet! Enjoy! Another good spot is the two hills Rd unloading area from memory there's a good one from the car park up to marginal rd but I'm not really sure of that spot!