JAY0

Full Vs Rec Rego In Vic

Thanks 2t

I have bought a rmx 2fidy ,, It has full reg for a few months , Then will prob go rec reg , Just depends on what area's i am ridin in

I pick it up tomorrow afternoon , Stay tuned for some carnage hehe

Was just after ballpark figure couldnt work it out from vic roads website and dont have 4 hrs to waste on the phone, and i aint goin down there if i dont have to even if it is a klm from work

Edit ; Thats cheap in qld bulla might move up there

B

B

Just what Qld needs, more bloody Mexicans crossing the border laugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Thanks 2t

I have bought a rmx 2fidy ,, It has full reg for a few months , Then will prob go rec reg , Just depends on what area's i am ridin in

I pick it up tomorrow afternoon , Stay tuned for some carnage hehe

Was just after ballpark figure couldnt work it out from vic roads website and dont have 4 hrs to waste on the phone, and i aint goin down there if i dont have to even if it is a klm from work

B

top choice in bike there bjay!!

i look forward to riding with another RMX at Starglen...

My bike rego is $550.

Think I pay around $160 a year full rego 1 seat here in Qld. Pillion seat makes it another $40 on top I think.

Just what Qld needs, more bloody Mexicans crossing the border laugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Yeah mine is a single seater too but because our rego is sooo damn bloody expensive we often have to split fuel costs and bike-pool around the trails. You get use to it though.

3 of us might ride up to QLD. Better whack up a border fence to stop us.

20032011020.jpg

way toooo funny,

#1 in charge of direction

#2 in charge of gear changing

#3 in charge of braking

maybe it was a bali ride ?

3 of us might ride up to QLD. Better whack up a border fence to stop us.

20032011020.jpg

Can't afford the Border fence let alone any decent roads up here - we should introduce a knobby tyre tax.

post-73-0-14491800-1308737866_thumb.jpg

It only costs me $37.40 per year to have full rego on the 250 here in Vic

I also pay for TAC cover at a charge of $348 + duty $34.80 per year. Works out at about $1.00 per day.

If you ride twice per month. Cost is about $15.95 per ride.

This is compulsory in Vic. And paid with rego renewal

IMHO cheap Insurance for a no fault policy which will cover me for any damage I might do to myself while riding.

So in total. My bike rego is $420.20 per year

It only costs me $37.40 per year to have full rego on the 250 here in Vic

I also pay for TAC cover at a charge of $348 + duty $34.80 per year. Works out at about $1.00 per day.

If you ride twice per month. Cost is about $15.95 per ride.

This is compulsory in Vic. And paid with rego renewal

IMHO cheap Insurance for a no fault policy which will cover me for any damage I might do to myself while riding.

So in total. My bike rego is $420.20 per year

$420 a year for a 250cc ?? My 450cc is $380 ... what's the go there ?

But yes, it's worth it.

Yazza

$420 a year for a 250cc ?? My 450cc is $380 ... what's the go there ?

But yes, it's worth it.

Yazza

do you get a discount for living in whoop whoop???

I have had rec reg for nearly 10 years and recently at easter got my first fine at the Kevy pub, yes i know i shouldnt have gone there and leave the bush

but have chanced it at many similar pubs for lunch as we all do over the years and been lucky, and even the bike copper said his mates play the game to, try save

some bucks. So my next bike is going to have Full Reg and i can enjoy riding into a town for lunch etc without being worried about getting booked, and go on some bigger trail rides where some roads are unavoidable.

On the other hand if your only interested in having fun on the trails and stay in the bush only, Rec Reg is great and very cheap!

I was thinking about changing to rec reg but just a little worried i will regret it and it would probably be a pain to change it back. I actually just paid both our rego's no more than 15mins ago, $420.20 each bloody rip off!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk