Hi 🙋‍♀️ I’m Kerri

Hey, I just joined and here to say hi and hopefully find some more places to ride. I usually ride Neerim Sth and Taggerty with mates but keen to camp and ride new places. I’ve ridden bikes since I was 7. Raced MX about 12 years ago, shattered my ankle pretty good, had some time off the bike (bout 8 years) and have been back mainly riding bush. Just sold my Husaberg 450, loved the power but was heavy through tights and got a Sherco 300 2 banger, so getting used to riding a 2 stroke again but loving my new bike and how light it is. I’d say I’m level 3 with some help if needed but may be a level 2 when I first get back out there again. Thanks for the add, excited to be part of your group 😃

F9E8AC68-8E2F-4ED8-82B5-E424EA49E17C.jpeg

FBABD0B0-10BE-43C4-8ECC-026C6452B638.jpeg

BFFE45C4-7896-4303-8B09-662354EF2A75.jpeg

7F99A707-D419-4ECE-9C2F-061E1D8193F3.jpeg

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Bravocoy1027 said:

Hello Kerri my name is Dominic and I would be more than happy to ride in your neck of the woods. I am a level two to a level two plus.....perhaps. 

If you like we could try and go for a ride next Sunday if I am not working of course. 

1 hour ago, Kezza713 said:

Hi Dominic, would be awesome to go riding. Can’t wait to get back on the bike.

Hi motochick, I saw some pics on Facebook. That’s awesome so many ladies were out there. Looking forward to riding with you all soon 😃

If you like we could try and go for an enduro ride next Sunday if I am not working of course. 

3 hours ago, Kezza713 said:

Hey Dominic, I have a broken humerus at the moment. I’ll be ready for that ride in about 6 weeks 😃

Thanks Andy. Happy to be here. See you out on the trails soon 😃

Thats ok Kezza no dramas, I hope you are still in good health and spirits and I hope the recovery process is quick. 

• 4 weeks later...