Shout out to Trac-Rite!

Big thanks to Trac-Rite for sorting out my brand new Sherco. Got the full meal deal (springs, cone valve etc..) installed. 100% necessary for my weight.

Darren managed to get me sorted within 5 days. Personalised sag set up upon pick-up. Best customer service and awesome pricing. 

Wouldn't go anywhere else and super excited to see his brand new showroom/workshop which is currently being built. 

If you're after a personalised service from a true professional, give him a buzz. 

• Like 13

100% Agreed, I picked up my beta during the week and seen your sherco. First time I've seen one in person for awhile and a nice bit of kit.

First time meeting Darren and i can say hes a top bloke, he has plenty of work on but still had time for a chat (not all bike related) and didn't rush me out the door.

You can tell he is passionate about what he does and has a wealth of knowledge. He had springs to suit my weight so didn't charge me the full quoted price as the job came in cheaper. Not many places around theses days that would do that. 

100% would go back even before riding my bike, he gave me confidence he knows exactly what hes doing and by chance im not happy, it wouldn't be any more than a phone call to have it sorted. 

• Like 8
  • 2 months later...

Finally got on the bike after getting my suspension done prior to lockdown. Wow what a difference. Confidence at an all time high. Super plush without bottoming out, ate up everything Dissa could throw at it. 👍

• Like 4