Gypsy501

Ktm/Husqvarna 2020 150tpi Clutch cover & ignition cover

Can anyone give me any recommendations of a brand that does A Ktm/Husqvarna 2020 150tpi Clutch cover & ignition cover please?

34 minutes ago, Gypsy501 said:

Can anyone give me any recommendations of a brand that does A Ktm/Husqvarna 2020 150tpi Clutch cover & ignition cover please?

Interested in the response to the ignition cover, I put a KTM clutch cover on the 350 though.

Interested in the response to the ignition cover, I put a KTM clutch cover on the 350 though.

I ran Polysport clutch cover and ignition cover for the 350 Scottland.

2017-20

250excf-350excf

Fit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gypsy501 said:

I couldn't find any that are similar to the 250/300 . I had to get a billet clutch cover. Nothing for igniton side. Polysport do one for the SX but wont fit the 150exc. Let us know how you go and if you find anything for the ignition side.👍

• Like 1

I couldn't find any that are similar to the 250/300 . I had to get a billet clutch cover. Nothing for igniton side. Polysport do one for the SX but wont fit the 150exc. Let us know how you go and if you find anything for the ignition side.

Will do
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

Doesn’t say fitment for models

Probably only SX . I brought something simalar thinking it was goin to fit . Any one with a sx125 can have it......

( in 6 months maybe when i can come home😔)

• Like 1