TRAILZ

Anyone up for the C-19 6 week lockdown weight challenge?

29 minutes ago, cruiser said:

Looks l like you are having a red hot go at this trails. Whatever your doing it's working. Not rocket science to get into shape. Just a bit of discipline. Well done.

Thanks mate! Keeping motivated and a positive attitude throughout the Lockdown period has helped as well...

• Like 2

I'll start the wk with good news.

Lost a further 1kg in 7 days. Could have done alot better, as i cheater my food intake twice sets you back afew days. But i'm now more confident in my discipline to stick to the programme & wanna steam on forward.

Determined to be the Biggest Loser :)

Keep going everyone. Burn that weight off !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ouzo said:

I'll start the wk with good news.

Lost a further 1kg in 7 days. Could have done alot better, as i cheater my food intake twice sets you back afew days. But i'm now more confident in my discipline to stick to the programme & wanna steam on forward.

Determined to be the Biggest Loser :)

Keep going everyone. Burn that weight off !

Good on ya mate!

Keep motivated during these unprecedented times!

• Like 1

Hope everyone's keeping motivated for when we're able to get back on the pegs. Personally I've been watching what I eat with one day of guilt free munching to a degree... :bere-02:

I've planned to weigh in today to see how my goals progressing but albeit the scales are busted (not from excess weight hhmm))?

will have to purchase a new set of scales me thinks to keep you up to date...

how's everyone else going through this restriction period?

Shed only 1kg in the last week. On 2 of those days went into a shark feeding which increased my weight by 2kgs. This is the price of undiscipline. But somehow its dropped down since. Seemed that any carb intake stayed in me 2-3 days & stalls my body's ability to shed weight.
No alcohol or exercise in last week. My back is still ginger.

• Like 1

Take your eyes off the scales for a bit. They will fluctuate like the stock market an drive you crazy.

Generally at the start, You lose a fair bit of water. Not necessarily fat. Gut fat and love handles can be the hardest fat to lose. So need to work those areas hard on the mats.

Stay focused on what your trying to achieve. Generally with losing weight. You gain a certain look in body shape. 

My opinion: Focus on your look rather than your weight. They work hand in hand, But keep your eyes firmly focused on what stares back at you in the mirror.

When you develop your desired physic and fitness level. . And for everyone it is different. Then you can take more notice of your weight. Because now you have established a new datum. 

• Like 2

New scales and going to weigh in in the morning.

@cruiser totally agree with you there. Without the scales I could only go by "gut" feel (haha) and gotta say it feels better. 

Ensuring being off the sofa has helped.. even just going for a 5min walk every few hours has helped aside from other things...

• Like 1

New scales haven't spoken yet... like get off me or you're hurting me. Haha

Week 3. Current weight  83.8kg > Goal weight    83.3kg  > Actual Weight at end of the week   83.8kg

Almost at my goal weight gotta keep up the effort which has almost become routine now. Feels good 🤪

• Like 4

It's been a tuff week this time round...like a step up ride I've had a few hurdles to overcome with my weight goal. 

I couldn't get my front tyre over a large pack of chips and my camelback was filled with JD...

Wet weather meant I couldn't go as hard outdoors... keeping fit hhmm

Week 4. Current weight  83.1kg > Goal weight    82.3kg  > Actual Weight at end of the week   83.1kg

Hope y'all keeping motivated!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TRAILZ said:

It's been a tuff week this time round...like a step up ride I've had a few hurdles to overcome with my weight goal. 

I couldn't get my front tyre over a large pack of chips and my camelback was filled with JD...

Wet weather meant I couldn't go as hard outdoors... keeping fit hhmm

Discipline Grasshopper.

Easy to find reasons to not do what you need to do. Like injury's, you work around them.  

I built 30m of fences in the rain you couldn't go hard in. Just saying:drz(7):

• Like 3

Discipline Grasshopper.
Easy to find reasons to not do what you need to do. Like injury's, you work around them.  
I built 30m of fences in the rain you couldn't go hard in. Just saying:drz(7):

[mention]TRAILZ [/mention] go and work with Pops and you’ll drop 5kg in a week
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Have been hovering around the 111kg mark for afew weeks now. Only signs of any change is the loss of my 3rd chin & belly fat thinning. Small but positive gains.
I've now lost 10kg since midJune, being 25% of my goal
My back is recovering nicely, so will ease back into light weight training, situps & bike riding this week, hopefully speed up fatburning & toning up.
Dropping down for 10pushups every hour.

Keep going everybody !

• Like 4

What a great week!

Hope everyone's staying fit n well.

I'm etching closer to my goal weight in the hope of getting back on the pegs soooooon 😷

Been watching a s#*tload of YouTube vids to keep me motivated.  Those professional riders have one hell of a training schedule...

Week 5. Current weight  82.1kg > Goal weight    81.3kg  > Actual Weight at end of the week   82.1kg

Hope y'all keeping motivated! let's hope to be back riding again soon.

• Like 2