Merry Christmas And A Happy And Safe New Year

Geoffro

On behalf of the mods, admins, and myself,

We would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year.

I personally hope to get out there in the new year, catch up with some old faces and meet some new ones.

Take care and enjoy

Cheers

24993630_1928592663847498_2913926936008271486_n.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all

Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys their time with family and friends. 

Its been a tough year with some injury and illness, but am super grateful to still be upright and above the ground.

Looking forward to next year, when if all goes well, both Coise and myself will be back out there, even organising a couple of rides out our way too. 

Thanks to all those who contribute throughout the year, Without you putting rides on or offering advice on here, it would be that much harder for all us like minded dirt lovers to get out and enjoy the bush.

And a big thanks to Fro for funding this place for the last 10 years, Its been a hard slog and has not always gone to plan. But all in all if the site wasnt up, I dont think I would have made so many new really good friends. And I feel many others feel the same.

Anyway. Cheers.. 

Geoff

• Like 12
1 hour ago, Geoffyboy said:

Its been a tough year with some injury and illness, but am super grateful to still be upright and above the ground.

Looking forward to next year, when if all goes well, both Coise and myself will be back out there, even organising a couple of rides out our way too. 

Thanks to all those who contribute throughout the year, Without you putting rides on or offering advice on here, it would be that much harder for all us like minded dirt lovers to get out and enjoy the bush.

And a big thanks to Fro for funding this place for the last 10 years, Its been a hard slog and has not always gone to plan. But all in all if the site wasnt up, I dont think I would have made so many new really good friends. And I feel many others feel the same.

Anyway. Cheers.. 

Geoff

Well said Geoffyboy sometimes we all take life for granted and complain about minor things that at the end of the day don’t matter,and agree without Geoffro running this site and spending his coin I would have sold my bike years ago as nobody I rode with rides anymore.everyone have a safe Xmas and see you out there in 2020 as it has to be a better year for my family and a lot of others that have lost loved ones xxxx

• Like 7

Anyway. Cheers.. 
Geoff
Well said mate... We all missed you at the weekender by the way and would be keen to catch with you for a ride in the new year! (As long as it is a DR650 friendly ride ;-))

Have a nice Xmas and New year!
  • Like 4

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all...

2019 wasn't the greatest year personally so hoping 2020 brings back some level of normality and I get to start doing some more frequent rides - need to return to putting on the L3 step ups!!

Be safe everyone and enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Merry Xmas to to all best wishes and stay safe, live in the present, yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn’t promised.
Live each day to the fullest and enjoy the company of those you choose to be with over the festive season.

Catch you all on some rides in 2020.......I’m itching to get back to the GB rides!!

• Like 9
Merry Xmas to all I have rode with and not rode with this year.hope to get some confidence back and put on a ride or two in 2020 .please all have a safe holiday period.cheers.(still looking for a kx125a7 geoffro).
Not many about bud, but if your dead set on sourcing one, let me know mate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its 6 am xmas morning, my son is on the other side of the world, have not seen him for 6 months, my daughter is still in bed and does'nt want to be woken before 8. She is 16 now, I told her santa was coming but she just thinks i'm silly, cant see a motorcycle under the xmas tree, maybe santa's slay was too full or the reindeers are getting old and tired. Later today i will send santa a letter telling him next year if the reindeers are tired to just hook the kx500 up front then he can carry more presents and when finished leave it under my tree. Looking forward to lunch with family which will intale eating way to much food followed by feeling sick and drowzing off.

Merry Christmas all.

• Like 13