harrydaggers

Noojee ride at harrys

Well the day was a ripper sun out and tracks calling us out .

We headed off just after 9.30 and made our way out to the first greasy climb not far from home when a gear or clutch problem brought yar yar yar bad bagers day to  a Holt  . Made the decision to get him to the main road after towing him for 3 km and breaking tow rope 3 times we  got him there hide his bike in the shrub  and pillion him to his car so he could pick it up with trailer . So after all that we headed off again up some nice greasy hills again . Everyone have a great time until citus dave have a few problems  with his bike . Lost brakes and i think electric leg stuffed at start of ride made his life a bit shitty sorry dave but haf to push on . After i few more hours and a nice challenging hill climb for those who wanted to have a go  we lost citrus dave and stinky following him home on road . Thanks for that stinky and sweeping all day your a champ . So we continued along a bit more with 10 rides starting with 13 riders at start of day . The second loop was put off due to losing a little time in morning so added a few more tracks to first loop making it longer . The end of the ride was coming so a nice ride up the widow maker at the  back of my house and then back at the coolshed for a bbq that stinky had going already thanks again mate and a nice cold beer . Then a job for the lads to put an old xt250 on the roof of the shed  that looks great thanks guys for the chop out . Thanks for everyone attending it was a fun day and night for those who stayed . Until next time ride safe cheers 20190824_155445.thumb.jpg.719bcfb49f9f1747b373338c8be34435.jpg

• Like 15

Mr Daggerz....really really cool spot.

Flip mate - spewing I couldn’t finish - hope to get on to the next one Matey!

Badger....

:capellone-01:

• Like 10

Another awesome social ride put on by the Daggers Boys.
Thank you for your hospitality which consisted of Stinky on the BBQ/Sweep duties and Harry for putting on (Leading) the ride and inviting us to your property.

It was a top loop Harry with sketchy clay conditions adding to the difficulty with around 70ks done for the day and plenty of stories over the course of the night until stumps at 3.00am this morning.

Vids to follow,catch up soon

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Bad Badger said:

Mr Daggerz....really really cool spot.

Flip mate - spewing I couldn’t finish - hope to get on to the next one Matey!

Badger....

:capellone-01:

Yar yar yar yar

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanks Harry for leading a top ride no real sweep duties to be done with more than capable riders attending.Big thanks for the riders giving me a chop out with sweep duties on some of the hills you guys know who you are so thanks..First up citrus Dave's bike failed to start on the button so it was kick start all day got it sorted next day tho which was good news ...Start of ride proved tricky for some with greasy conditions on the first hill as we got to the top there was Badger with a gearbox issue so it was a tow back to main road ...hope all goes well for the repair mate we owe you a return ride next time so you will be a automatic starter mate ...Once harry returned we were off again with the group moving well through the tracks.At the bottom of Lego hill there is a tricky part were you go around a log across the track and to my surprise i watched citrus Dave launch his kato right over it well done style points..Then it was off to a level 3 optional hill which most guys had a go at well done to all for getting to the top.A couple of tracks later we came upon a section with heaps of shallow water crossings all was fine until i heard RIDER say that may be deep on the left almost had to deploy the floaties on that one.  One guy ran out of rear brakes so we headed back to Harrys .Thanks to all for coming it was a great day and a ripper night i took myself to bed fairly early and left the rest of the boys to enjoy there night.

• Like 13

Well i prefer the tighter stuff and i must admit i was not quite sure why i was making the trip (fire trails and 4WD tracks), but its riding, and i have to eat my thoughts as it was a top ride with plenty of challenges all the way through it.

You can definitely expect to see my getting on your next ride

A big thanks to Harry and Stinky, great day, shame I couldn’t stay. Thanks for the hospitality 

• Like 13

Thanks for a great ride with a great bunch of blokes, loved the coolshed with the snags cooked and ready to eat at the end of the ride, it was my first time on this ride and had a ball.

will look forwards to the next one will bring more beers and a sleeping bag to sleep in, great set up.

thanks to the sweep and all the riders making it a good day.

• Like 13

Welcome to DirtriderZ[mention=6385]Gengis[/mention] , it was great to meet and ride with you.

Very impressive log jump Citrus[mention=5126]KTM3002t[/mention]

Thanks for cooking a breaky BBQ@Stinky and Harry for tucking me in last night , youve got a big heart fella

• Like 9

Harry's place was just what I needed to get away from the usual bump an grind.

Was very happy with the slip and slide of the red clay that goes with the territory up this way. Today would of added another dimension with all the overnight rain and on/off rain today.

The hill climb challenges were great fun. One hill seeing me go back down a bit for numerous goes whilst waiting for others to get through the snotty ruts near the bottom. Lots of shiny moments for me yesterday. Line selection not always being on point adding to the excitement as those with the better line sailing past with ease.

Thanks Harry for your hospitality. The Noojee pub for dinner was a treat with Andy shouting us all a small glass of milky substance that we slammed down fast. 

543316078_20190824_204217(800x389).jpg.8c96bfb2478b53b0cf166b1dcf8a7b23.jpg

Thanks for sweeping Stinky. Harry for leading us on some great 4x4 tracks. Good to meet new faces. catching up with the others I see regularly.

Thoroughly enjoyed the time away. Good social event. 

Might even do it again one day.

Till we ride again

Cruiser 

• Like 17

I heard the stories today!!! looks like you guys had a good ride.   good to see some familiar faces and nice little pub you got there Harry

• Like 4

Don't know how long I'll be of the bike for but I must come for the festivities if another Cool Shed ride pops up soon

• Like 8

Damn that looks like the beez knees of a weekend, good job!  I wish I had a spot in the country like that, getting on the bike whenever I want would be awesome. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andy350 said:

Good to meet you to Andy, I am sure we will ride again soon mate... Keep well Andy

• Like 2