Pepperjack

18th Pmac and PJac @ Cobaw

so.. it was just us two.. smaller groups always good also, gives you a chance to actually chat and get to know people. 

Weather was just sensational.. home as I write this and I can see big rains coming so we literally got the best of the day. 

There is a nice warm up loop at the Start of Cobaw which was kind of our go to, we probably did that 4 or 5 times. It's easy at the bottom but pretty L3 around the back of the loop. 

We were keen to get better at logs so this was what we did.. just find good logs and practice..

as we headed off I said to PMAC, whilst pointing to a log(not the one in the video) .. "see, this is the goal - I want to be able to clear that" .. to which he said, looks easy enough.  I was impressed.. then even more impressed when he flailed into it with what can only be described as exceptional skill and timing - haha, just joking. It set the scene for a few hours of what was to be quite tiring and somewhat humiliating practice. All in all good though.. I really need to do sessions more like this more often. I was a bit buggered after that few hours but I did feel my skills picked up so was happy with that. 

the final was a big log which I would always normally just look for a way around but instead I ended up quite comfortable just bouncing up and rolling over. Not quite Jarvis style - yet!!!

Some video for some laughs..

• Like 7

Good on you for having a go...logs are something that I need a lot of practice on.....the slimy wet ones can wait till summer

• Like 2