Hummdinger

Sibiu with a view

With romaniacs just around the corner,,  Romania is the place to be,  so in late June 11 of us took the less stressful option and went with Sherco tours romania.

I'd think it's the best thing I've ever done on a moto and would be hard to top.  Don't think any of us missed the race one bit.

My mate who went for the race tour last year did say we did more and better riding than when following around after the race, just his opinion though.

The riding is so different to anything in aus , never though riding through grasslands could be so challenging and fun,, absolutely millions of acres , not a fence or gate in sight.

We stopped on top of one grassy hill ,with patches of ice still from last winter, turns out we were 2170m in elevation

Anyway anyone thinking of Romania on a cheaper budget than the race , more relaxed feel,  ability to admire the views, pub lunches most days and nights, no need to worry about hangovers, with relaxed late morning starts,  consider sherco enduro tours romania,,,,  YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT !

Capture88.PNG

Capture86.PNG

Capture85.PNG

Capture84.PNG

Capture83.PNG

• Like 19

Nice write up mate. I did watch along drooling at the ride locations and laugh at the antics. Sounds a much better idea than doing the actual ride and the stresses involved. How long were you riding for and what sort of associated costs?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrNoodle said:

Nice write up mate. I did watch along drooling at the ride locations and laugh at the antics. Sounds a much better idea than doing the actual ride and the stresses involved. How long were you riding for and what sort of associated costs?

we rode 6 days,   3+3 and a rest day in the middle,,  no real sure on the actual cost,,  but the bloke from warrnambool does it for $6400,,  so i recon something around that

• Like 4

A dream trip for sure and thanks for the excellent photos and report Hummdinger.  

• Like 1