Pepperjack

Baofeng Hand Held UHF Radios - Programming.

Just programmed up a radio for@rwcfrank ..made a special Dirtriderz channel (UHF CB CH 25 with CTCSS 1(67Hz)) ...sharing the vid I made for him for. Nice radio..the UV9R.

If anyone wants the program list(CSV file)..post here and I'll upload.

• Like 3

Got it off eBay, $51 delivered in 3 days from NSW. Programming cord was $10 and the remote mic was another $14 if you want them. It came with a usb charging station, lanyard and belt clip. It got rave reviews from end users and it’s very water resistant, some say waterproof. With 9 watts I reckon it’s a bargain.

8877ebb5a0e386f9dba0363ac8dc469a.jpg

Got one like rwcfranks...real PITA to program 40 channels by hand...now Pepperjack, l have a csv file (from Liability from Whirlpool) and gunna use CHIRP software to upload the rest using this link > as my instructions once my programming cable come's in.

Here is a link from Whirlpool

• Like 1

We have a few of these.

I like the idea of not getting an feedback from others in the bush who might be using the same frequency as us.

Im going to have to do this now for the wife and mine. 

Cheers for sharing

• Like 2

Geoffro did an order of these many years ago and they work well (for someone that hasn't used anything else). And the battery life is awesome, mine just lives in the gear bag and it always seems charged

• Like 2

On 7/9/2019 at 8:46 PM, MrNoodle said:

Geoffro did an order of these many years ago and they work well (for someone that hasn't used anything else). And the battery life is awesome, mine just lives in the gear bag and it always seems charged

I think mine have some sort of magical power source. 

They never seem to go flat.

• Like 1