Gypsy501

So who is going to buy the new 2020 ktm/Husqvarna

I’ve been thinking about a 2020 300 exc but only ridden 4t’s so I’m not sure if I wanna make the switch.

Grant try and get a ride on a 250tpi if you can, I personally rate the 250tpi much better over the 300tpi in so many ways.

Yeah I’d be keen to have a ride on a 250 tpi I hear the difference between the 250 and 300 is pretty big. Might have to organise a ride.

I’m spewing I went back to a 300 hopefully next time we ride again il have the 250 and you can have ago.

Yeah that sounds good. Just had my second ride back today at neerim since my accident so hopefully will be able to come on one of your rides again soon.

That’s fantastic news mate
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GRANT_KTM_250_EXC-F said:

Yeah that sounds good. Just had my second ride back today at neerim since my accident so hopefully will be able to come on one of your rides again soon.

We were at neerim today,if had of known you could of taken my 300 for a ride 

• Like 1

Was with a mate who’s got a 19 XC 300 but I think that’s a bit to motorX for me.
Probably wouldn’t be comfortable riding someone’s else’s bike at the moment just come back from 4 months of the bike from a broken foot,
But appreciate it maybe in the future mate

• Like 2

Was looking at the husqvarna 150 then I saw the ktm 150 now I'm torn. What's the difference?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seza89 said:

Was looking at the husqvarna 150 then I saw the ktm 150 now I'm torn. What's the difference?

I'd be thinking price & PDS v linkage ?

• Thanks 1

I'm considering the 300xc or tx300 but unsure what the tpi version of these bikes will be like. I've heard the horror stories and also read fantastic reviews of owners with tpi bikes.

The carb 300s when they're dialed in are amazing so it's a tough one along with a steeper cost but on paper the tpi should be even better??

• Like 1