Pepperjack

Broken images Tapatalk

Noooooooo....now mine is not working again. Just looked up the dissa ride report..no good for images, sad day in hell it seems

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pepperjack said:

Noooooooo....now mine is not working again. Just looked up the dissa ride report..no good for images, sad day in hell it seems emoji13.png

Yep thats what happened to mine as well, worked for a bit but then broken links for new threads. I could still see some that I had already viewed on phone though

• Like 1

Hey cammo300
Can you be abut more precise.
What typa phone you using it on ?
What version of ios or android install do you have in "settings/about device" ?
Did you completely uninstall tapatalk & reinstall from scratch or did u just unstall new version over the top of what you previously had ?
I've tried both methods to no avail.

Infact I've got a freshly reset s5 samsung then installed tapatalk as a new app but it still fails with broken links issues. Same phone worked aok until last eildon ride in early april, thats how long ive had this issue.

I have been in contact with some of the tech people at tapatalk over the last few days,

They have confirmed the issues, and will have them all sorted in time for the next update....

I think it is mainly affecting Samsung Android phones at the moment...  Still not having any joy with my S9

• Like 1

I did edit my post guys but there has been an update to the tapatalk app today which has me seeing pictures in threads again

• Like 2

It appears that some got the tapatalk update sooner than others...

Highly recommend everybody downloads the latest version of tapatalk for their mobile devices...

• Like 1

Mine seems to be working also at the moment. !

Great work geoffro for all the following this up, muuuch appreciated

• Like 2

Fixed !

Thank you for contacting the right people and getting this done

Well mayb not fixed....
Heres a screenprint from Toby's Ride Report :

e56b626f96f827fe3cf47b1b6f12031d.jpg

Well mayb not fixed....
Heres a screenprint from Toby's Ride Report :

e56b626f96f827fe3cf47b1b6f12031d.jpg&key=1b750607e6cee9361276661c97b4add69864ab5824e84e36d077f9fa93c90f52
Hey mate, we came across this the other night - beleiver it or not, even though we (I get the same) are seeing the broken images we are also seeing all of the photos...

As per my below screen shot, when you go directly to the website there are only 2 images which can both be seen in tapa...

a99442b051d63619d81d227bd282b0dc.jpg
  • Like 2

Hey mate, we came across this the other night - beleiver it or not, even though we (I get the same) are seeing the broken images we are also seeing all of the photos...

As per my below screen shot, when you go directly to the website there are only 2 images which can both be seen in tapa...

a99442b051d63619d81d227bd282b0dc.jpg&key=0db2ab736f36ebede9ae520aa1335d6200edbb5fe91131249cb13444069c564c

Its true that when viewed via pc/laptop browser does not have this problem.

But when viewed via the app on android phone then the detail in posting shows 4 broken links before the 2 pics.

Im a software engineer & like to think that i sink my teeth into alerted problems by releasing patches/upgrades accordingly.

Im hoping the right people access this info & fix.

Hence why i posted previous post.

• Like 1

We appreciate you - or any member - alerting us to issues.. my post was 2 fold - A: to acknowledge that we had seen this issue and B: to advise that anyone seeing this wasn't actually missing any content (even though it looks like they are missing out on seeing 4 images)...

The post where I first saw it last night had 2 broken image icons and 1 photo. Based on this post having 2 images and 4 broken image icons I'm assuming this means that for every image posted we are going to see 2 broken image icons (big assumption but accurate at this stage!!)

Once again, thanks for posting and rest assured that it will once again be bought to tapatalks attention.

Cheers

• Like 1