KTM 300 EXC 2019 repair manual

Thanks TBRider, however I am after the Repair Manual. There are two manual (well three if you include the Setup Instructions) one is the Owners Manual and the Other the Repair Manual. I am after the latter as it has everything on how to fix the bike. 

KTM Shane, were you referring to the Repair Manual?

For those who have the hard copy and want a searchable version of the:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, kmatts55 said:

Congrats on the new bike Fab,......... But already need a repair manual for that TPI ?

Haha, getting ready.. just in case. 

54 minutes ago, Magenta said:

It’s a 2018 Husky TPI repair manual but basically the same

Thanks Magenta! 

Good news is that I am now sorted with the KTM manual too. Another generous dirtriderz fixed me up. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Ghost Rider said:

Well done Fab , Congrats  Pics please

Thanks. I haven't taken any of the bike assembled. Here is the first time I laid eyes on it.

image.thumb.png.9fb8415ad5eadbee5e4a24d44a6d8440.png

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, fab said:

Thanks. I haven't taken any of the bike assembled. Here is the first time I laid eyes on it.

image.thumb.png.9fb8415ad5eadbee5e4a24d44a6d8440.png

Congrats Fab... question is how you gonna ride that? It has no tyres or handle bars...

• Like 1

Congrats Fab ... Come christen it at Mt Cole like I did with my non tpi last year!.   l wont tell you on its first ride I boiled it and dragged it over rocks with that beaut grinding sound and the gearbox oil started smelling funky from the clutch burning on powerline hill.  Oh hang on I just did!  I'm at 101 hours now!  It hasn't missed a beat. 

• Like 3

Anyone know how to make a 500mb pdf file searchable? The pdf file looks like each page is an image so will probably need something that will read it and save it into the pdf? 

9 minutes ago, fab said:

Anyone know how to make a 500mb pdf file searchable? The pdf file looks like each page is an image so will probably need something that will read it and save it into the pdf? 

Download acrobat reader

1 hour ago, fab said:

If it's a scan so that each page looks like an image then you'll need an "OCR" program, Optical Character Recognition.

Maybe this? https://ocr.space/#searchablepdf