eagle

SX @ Marvel Stadium

Just read thet it looks like there will be a SX @ Marvel stadium in Melbourne, this would be a good size arena to hold a SX in i think ?

Just read thet it looks like there will be a SX @ Marvel stadium in Melbourne, this would be a good size arena to hold a SX in i think ?

You’re right it’s a good sized arena for sx, but if it’s anything like the round they had down at gmhba stadium in Geelong back in October, they will only use half of the stadium to build the track. And they only opened certain parts of the stands that were near the track. The rest of the stadium was empty. I suppose it depends how many tickets they sell.

It's the Aus sx open that was held in Sydney the last couple of years we have managed to steal it from them for the next three years at least!

Hopefully reedy turns up. Would be good to see him ride again before he retires. Haven’t seen him since he was about 16 at the tennis centre.

• Like 1

Hopefully reedy turns up. Would be good to see him ride again before he retires. Haven’t seen him since he was about 16 at the tennis centre.
If he's recovered from his injuries it would be awesome to see him ride!