4 4
Seza89

HELLO

Hi guys and girls newbie here. Just joined looking for riding buddies. live in the north east yarra valley but have rode wombat,mt dissa,pines high country, I think I'm about a level 2 to 2+. With the help from my husband on some tricky obstacles. I never lead the pack I have no sence of direction always end up going round in circles Haha got into riding bout 10yrs ago from my husband now I'm hooked love the places you can go and the adrenaline. I Wanna try get out more now with 2 kidlets dont get out as much as I used to. looking forward to meeting up with some new people 

• Like 5

Welcome to DirtriderZ Seza,youve come at the right time. There are plenty of rides coming up for the Royal Children’s Hospital charity. Go to rider grading videos then to organised rides and jump ona lower level ride such as a level 2 to assess your ability. Go to the donation link to make a $20 donation if you like and start riding. See you out there

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Seza, get out there you’ll have a blast. Great bunch of people here that all enjoy the dirt bike scene.

14 hours ago, Geoff C said:

Welcome Seza, get out there you’ll have a blast. Great bunch of people here that all enjoy the dirt bike scene.

Thanks Geoff 

Hey Seza, I live in Warburton and ride most weekend in the immediate area - I’m always on the lookout for new folks to ride with..... if you’re keen let me know!

1 hour ago, TomYarraValley said:

Hey Seza, I live in Warburton and ride most weekend in the immediate area - I’m always on the lookout for new folks to ride with..... if you’re keen let me know!

Thanks Tom will definitely let ya no. What level do you ride I say I'm a 2-2+ but I'm pretty clumsy Haha always falling over 

Thanks Tom will definitely let ya no. What level do you ride I say I'm a 2-2+ but I'm pretty clumsy Haha always falling over 

Hey Seza, I’m also a level 2 to 2.5 - not very fast and equally clumsy! Hit me up if you ever want to ride wesburn/warby/big pats creek etc!