Jump to content
missmudd

Need some riding buddies!! (SE Melb)

Recommended Posts

Hey ladies, i'm in desperate need of some riding buddies out SE Melb.
The WR is barely getting out once every six months and at the moment is a rather large dust collecting paper weight lol

If anyone is keen for a ride, let me know! Im prob about a lvl 1.5/2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Missmudd.

you def need to look up Tootimid. level 1+. Aspires to be a crusty demon

She is a ride hog. Rides so often she turns small trails into fire trails.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha Ha thanks Cruiser

Hey just let me know when you are up for a ride ! 

I dont aspire to be a crusty demon as previously stated just happy to be out there.

Hope to ride soon 

Cheers Deb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm considering organising a Level 1 ride at Tallarook maybe on Sat 6th April, would you guys be interested in joining?

It’s a maybe for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2019 at 7:55 PM, Tracey Pepstar said:

I'm considering organising a Level 1 ride at Tallarook maybe on Sat 6th April, would you guys be interested in joining?

Yes!!! I love tallarook, haven't been there in forever

 

On 3/4/2019 at 6:17 PM, TooTimid said:

Jump on 1+ at Big River if you are free ? 

Unfortunately I couldn't manage the weekend away, spewing!! But totally up for cruisy weekend rides, I'm free most Sundays, Saturday's just depends if hubbys working to look after the rug rat.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:15 PM, To old to ride said:

Can you ride on weekdays may be looking at this Wednesday for a harf day

Unfortunately not, damn work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 7:09 PM, TooTimid said:

Check your messages emoji3.png

Sorry for the late reply! I just saw the notification. Replied xx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awesome! 

Absolutely, I’ve been of the bike for months but keen to get back out there, also in the eastern suburbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2019 at 7:12 PM, Seza89 said:

Hey miss mudd where abouts do you ride? Are you able to ride midweek? 

Hey Seza,

I ride mostly Neerim as im SE Melb. I can do the odd mid week rides when kids are at school. Where abouts do you ride??

Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard theres some good riding in neerim would mind trying out that way. I live in dixoncreek mostly ride around toolangi forest. but have ridden wombat macedon high country anglesea. Will have to try get a group together for a neerim ride when we are free :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 4:56 PM, Seza89 said:

I heard theres some good riding in neerim would mind trying out that way. I live in dixoncreek mostly ride around toolangi forest. but have ridden wombat macedon high country anglesea. Will have to try get a group together for a neerim ride when we are free :D

Toolangi used to be my local, some great riding there! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, To old to ride said:

Great when are you going to put a ride on there

Yeah theres some hard and easy best of both. Will definitely tag along if you lead a ride been riding there for 5 years still dunno my way around Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Seza89 said:

Yeah theres some hard and easy best of both. Will definitely tag along if you lead a ride been riding there for 5 years still dunno my way around Haha 

HA HA I've been riding there for over 40 years but my grandchildren sport take up most of my weekends footy is nearly over but I think both will be playing basketball finals I often do midweek rides with a mate I was up there last week but his bike broke down it cut the ride short . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2019 at 8:02 PM, To old to ride said:

HA HA I've been riding there for over 40 years but my grandchildren sport take up most of my weekends footy is nearly over but I think both will be playing basketball finals I often do midweek rides with a mate I was up there last week but his bike broke down it cut the ride short . 

When ever your out in toolangi let me know I could meet up somewhere if that's ok :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...