Blowe

Hydro Back pack

Hey guys, I have a hydro pack at the moment, but I want to get a back pack so I can carry lunch, spare parts and what ever else I  might need to take on a ride. If you could recommend some brands and where to buy them that would be appreciated. 

I have a fox backpack with 3lt bladder.

Its copped plenty of abuse, has done the job well.

Had an ogio before that and it was also very good but I busted the buckles by standing on them

I have the ogio flight vest and love the way it spreads the weight.  Only downsides are it gets a bit hot and you end up carrying a lot just because you can.

Another Ogio FLightvest lover here. Mine has had a 3lt camelbak in it since new as it only comes with a 2lt bladder and I get thirsty

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to go with the Ogio Vest and put a bigger bladder in it as I too get very thirsty when ridding, I'm just hoping I don't get too hot with it on. Thanks for the advise. 

Another flight vest wearer here (well, when I actually ride that is!)

I'd recommend one of these bladders (particularly if you wear a neck brace)

http://www.outdoortactical.com.au/products/camelbak-omega-water-beast-reservoir-100-oz-3l

I found that once I started wearing my neck brace the hose on the old camelback bladder I was using was a tad short (still usable). So when I split the bladder (old age!) A longer hose along with 3l capacity were the priorities...

The above bladder has a longer than normal hose (can't see the specs now but from memory it's about 10cm longer than normal) and the hose has the added advantage of being insulated - the only issue is you will want to swap the mouth piece with your current one (or buy a new one) as the one it comes with isn't helmet friendly!