1 1
Yates

Thanks to Scott Goggles for your continued support. The Ficeda team rock.

Big day at Tallarook lead by Rider and Efraim. Odi too crook to join. Scott Googles. Scott gear didn’t miss a beat. IMG_1770.jpgIMG_1771.jpg

• Like 1

Pat is Looking after Dirtriderz. Told him to stick to Tennis, can’t ride for Sh##
Haha

Can't comment on the Scott gear, but totally disagree that the Ficeda team rock!

Brought a Just1 helmet that fell apart. the sales rep glued it back together and sent it back. It fell apart in my hands again. Ficeda glued it together again.

My argument is that your helmet is the most important bit of safety gear you have. If it falls apart, it is unacceptable to simply glue it together and expect customers to use a repaired helmet.

So, in short, I think Ficeda suck! But that's just my opinion based on a recent horrible experience.

Sorry to hear Scotland.
My motivation for the post is to say thanks because each year Ficeda and Scott kindly donate goods for the Annual Weekender. They have been very generous in that regard. Hence the acknowledgment
My Just1 Helmet has been great.
I will pass on your comments to Ficeda when I talk to them next.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2018 at 7:33 PM, Yates said:

Big day at Tallarook lead by Rider and Efraim. Odi too crook to join. Scott Googles. Scott gear didn’t miss a beat. IMG_1770.jpgIMG_1771.jpg

nice ute Yates

• Like 1