3 3
rwcfrank

Own a 17-18 tpi bike?

Notice he mention about hi comp heads, I don’t understand why guys just don’t leave the bikes alone and ride them as is , the bikes are unreal stock, KTMs technology is top quality they know what there doing.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

Notice he mention about hi comp heads, I don’t understand why guys just don’t leave the bikes alone and ride them as is , the bikes are unreal stock, KTMs technology is top quality they know what there doing.

So why are you selling your farm bike, it should be a good tax dodge ;)

On 11/16/2018 at 11:11 PM, rwcfrank said:

Gee, you had me worried when i saw the heading, i thought you were going to the dark side ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So why are you selling your farm bike, it should be a good tax dodge

Buying a Beta, they respond to sheep and cattle better.

Eagle iv got some KTM plastics you might be interested in $200 for you
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Gee, you had me worried when i saw the heading, i thought you were going to the dark side

I'm headed towards a smoker mate, won't be orange though.
  • Like 1

High comp head is the main issue here. Probably running pump low octane fuel also and the owner doesn't understand engines. This is commonly seen on high revving carby 2t mx bikes that aren't tuned correctly. 

As gypsy said,ktm/husky tpi's are better left stock with the parts they choose for now and are delivered to be easy to ride (smooth power/minimal hit).  Hi tech tuners and improvements will make there way onto the bikes in future models by ktm/husky as and if the markets demands it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, rwcfrank said:

I'm headed towards a smoker mate, won't be orange though.

What's wrong with you? Man up and get the orange one. Bit of a prayer before each ride (and a tow rope) and you'll be right.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Brand bashing is always fun!! I ride a 2 stroke and hate it, no fun at all on that thing probably because it's a Husky!!! 

Don't start me on which company makes the best oils!!! I know which brand it is though.:P 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Brand bashing is always fun!! I ride a 2 stroke and hate it, no fun at all on that thing probably because it's a Husky!!! 
Don't start me on which company makes the best oils!!! I know which brand it is though. 

Not bashing orange have owned a few. I just think the competition gives me more for my money. If the right orange bike comes along at the right price and time I’ll be eating my words
  • Like 5

Yeah I'm not being serious only taking the piss, it's great ATM so many great bikes to choose from.

Check the slavens video out boy's, then make your own choice!

• Like 3

Well don't know if I'm picking on husky .Yamaha or KTM as I'm running kyb fork and husky protection part on a KTM that gone to the dark side that black out as I feel like the olny way to put it is a transgender farm bike

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, RIDER said:

I'm running kyb fork and husky protection part on a KTM..

Ahhhh, KYB forks....I can feel myself tearing up with just the thought of a set on my KTM...

9 hours ago, hoff300 said:

should check out the Slavens video, remember he's talking about performance modified TPI's.

I think he's talking about all the bikes including stock standard ones.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BearMX said:

What's wrong with you? Man up and get the orange one. Bit of a prayer before each ride (and a tow rope) and you'll be right.

I'll have to catch up with you @ the Xmas ride so you can tell all about the mysterious things that keep happening to your Kato, i really think she feels your negativity towards her, so she say i'll give him what he wants ?

All she really wants is to be loved, love fixes everything mate, unless she is possessed, i'm sure a nice Greek boy would have a local priest who could help ? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BearMX said:

Ahhhh, KYB forks....I can feel myself tearing up with just the thought of a set on my KTM...

I think he's talking about all the bikes including stock standard ones.

Thank's I changed my post. Be a lot cheaper running a normal plug toooooo!:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eagle said:

I'll have to catch up with you @ the Xmas ride so you can tell all about the mysterious things that keep happening to your Kato, i really think she feels your negativity towards her, so she say i'll give him what he wants ?

All she really wants is to be loved, love fixes everything mate, unless she is possessed, i'm sure a nice Greek boy would have a local priest who could help ? ;)

Thanks Eagle, best bit of advice I've heard yet. 1 exorcism to be arranged and the pumpkin will be peaches!

• Like 1

Thanks Eagle, best bit of advice I've heard yet. 1 exorcism to be arranged and the pumpkin will be peaches!

I’ll ring these guys I know at the Vatican
cd354904bebf33c926d101f78aa09325.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you squint, this one looks like Trailz, just needs to smile more.

cd354904bebf33c926d101f78aa09325.jpg.6b68579f74694abbad1d0d152394645d.jpg

Can’t be Trailz, his mouth is closed
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, beeaye said:

If you squint, this one looks like Trailz, just needs to smile more.

cd354904bebf33c926d101f78aa09325.jpg

Pretty good trailz lookalike.

Guy in the suit looks a bit like Geoffrey Eddleston. Must've been pre mid life crisis. :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Greasa15 said:

Pretty good trailz lookalike.

Guy in the suit looks a bit like Geoffrey Eddleston. Must've been pre mid life crisis. :lol:

Good stuff, bugger the bike discussion, more topics on random photos with pick the lookalike. Bonus for Trailz lookalikes and double bonus if his mouth is open like the originals would be.

• Like 2