2 2
illusionTPI

Sailors Falls

Hi fellas thanks for the awesome

Ride today. Barclay organised a mad loop and a good grip of fellas had a good time and plenty of laughs. Can’t wait to see some pics and vids from trailz.

• Like 7

Hi fellas thanks for the awesome
Ride today. Barclay organised a mad loop and a good grip of fellas had a good time and plenty of laughs. Can’t wait to see some pics and vids from trailz.

Thanks once again to Barclay for the loop ride and good bunch of blokes
  • Like 4

Thanks Barclay for a great little loop , got home to nice cooked meal and my gear washed before I got out of the shower.

• Like 3

As always ian you attract the best group of guys on your rides.and the ride gets better everyone.little bit of bad luck with bear and pudmud,hope you guys will make the next one ,you will love it.thanks very much to sweeps.great day ,great tracks,great guys,thats all you need.cheers.

• Like 6

Awesome day lead by Barclay made all the better with a great group who kept it flowing all day. Special mention to trailz who really stepped it up. Thanks again to pudmud for the beers to finish off a perfect day

• Like 4

Ride heaven, we got off to a slow start with Bear having technical issues, the pudmud thought he was in a submarine but the bike didnt like that idea.

But once we got going it flowed great letting us cover 100k in pretty good time

Big thanks to Barclay for an awesome ride.

• Like 6

Great day out riding after a slow start. Big thanks to all for coming and to Mess and Simon fo sweeping. Hope you didn't eat too much dust.

• Like 5

Big thanks to @Barclay for leading this ride with a good variety of terrain thrown in.

And of course both @Sttxe300 and @Mess for sweeping... hope it wasn't too dusty following all 14 riders!

Spewing for @Bear (shark boy with fins... you'll see in the pics soon) and for @Pudmud having to cut their ride short wasn't the same without ya's...

In total we covered just under 100klms... that flowed really well with the calibre of riders on this loop.

The entire ride was like a Quentin Tarantino movie with various scenes occurring to the final outcome

Scene 1: 

Once Barclay arrived we got on the pegs for a 10 minute warm up before re-grouping... giving Bear some time to go thru his electrical wiring and pinpoint what was shorting his bike. Before heading out on the warm up Sttxe300 asked me to keep an eye out for his plus 1... hhmm I gotta say the lad can ride mate and I had no chance of keeping up with him! hahaha

GOPR2066.JPG

• Like 9

Scene 2:

Back together we took off and not long into the ride sighted a shark... YUP that's right! with new shiny fins attached to his camelbak... who woulda thought we'd spot a shark @ Sailors Falls?

Disclaimer: no fish or marine life were harmed on this ride... and as the legendary caster of the rod - Rex Hunt would say "Yibata yibata that was all folks" for one of our good mates

GOPR2071.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Scene 3:

We had another maritime crusader - this time submerging from the deep end of a pond, with a few passers by coming to watch... OOOOHHH look at that they said! A submarine? Luckily they didn't see the shark 5 minutes earlier hahaha

Ok so the maritime story continued... 12 riders trying to get back to the cars without any hiccups ...

G0012077.JPG

GOPR2079.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I know Bear carries a lot of spares but spare radiator braces is just a bit over the top, especially considering his bars rarely contact ground !

• Like 2

Scene 4:

The slalom ski scene (aka moomba masters) ... with the triple double pull of the rope and release! :motoslitta-01:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Scene 7:

even i got swallowed up by the loch ness monster haha musta been the irish whiskey throttle hhmm

• Like 3