1 1
BearMX

Tracks around Melbourne - looking for what's around

I'm thinking of going back to track riding (either MX or private ride parks) and maybe a few club level or vintage races if I'm up to it and was wondering what's available around Melbourne (preferably within an hours drive).
It's been a long time since I've ridden MX and I doubt my age, fitness pace and skill level after a few years of trailriding will cope with the jumps, rythm sections and stadium whoops on some club tracks.
Something like the old Broadford (MX not SX), Seymour and Barrabool tracks (more natural terrain type tracks) would be ideal compared to something like the Bacchus Marsh club track.
I prefer a club track but Ride Park and Park4MX used to be pretty good private tracks to get back into it on.

Ride Park have an intermediate track  (no big jumps like the main track) as well as a flat turn track which Is what ill be looking for once I get my old bikes up and running.

There is the Viper VMX club as well that seem to have lots of bikes about the same age as yours that might suit as well, They dont have their own track but you can see where they race and see if you find something suitable.

• Thanks 1