cobraone

Avoca ,big hills and bike issues .

A shout out to bear for a pearl of a ride as always.12 turned up and what a great group of guys.also a ripper of a day,although bit dusty but still awesome .big long up hills and downhills ooh so great.t he last very long uphill seen  13  fwd s coming down , that was interesting.c couple of bike issues,one a lack of maintenance maybe (sprocket).one clutch issue ,one Yamaha 2stroke issue,(get a beta lol).best part of the day the zebra ,you are the funniest bloke ,thanks .thanks to all,especially stx for sweeping on a very dusty day.thanks don for the beer.until next time cheers.

• Like 15

Yes big shout out to Bear for leading us around on another great ride, and Simon for sweeping eating the most dust for the day! Started with some nice flowing tracks and a little banter, then slowly the banter increased! How you may ask? A bloke on the ride ended up with no clutch due to a bleeding issue, oh boy did he cop it and I loved every bit of it!!! It didn't stop there though. We had another rider with a toothless front sprocket, more banter but some clown carries a spare front sprocket that fix that little problem! Oh well we had fun changing it, all in all great day out with lot's of dust and fun thanks gents.

• Like 11

Thanks to those who attended and a big Thanks to Simon for sweeping it was a lot dustier than I expected.

Although we did get away a little later than expected due to someone being a little late , wonder who that could have been? Pud?????

The only question was were was @TRAILZ, I stopped at the end of stairway to heaven to ask every one where he was and I'm pretty sure they were trying to tell me he's up in the top of the tree above them. 

IMG_20180922_120009458.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

Fantastic ride with only one person flying over the handlebars. Great mix of tracks , rocky climbs and lots of good traction to have fun with. Thanks bear for leading the pack and Simon for making sure we all stay together.

thanks guys!

• Like 6

Great ride guys :) loved the banter ..... hoff it wasn’t a Yamaha 2 stroke but thanks for your help :) now I have to find out what is wrong.

Thank you Bear, great leading

098c01a54cc2ab36b1b189e8eef154dc.jpg0e32f17b4889a4e8b8ed2c15e8258b07.jpg

• Like 6

Glorious day up at the Pyrenees. Perfect weather not cold not hot, a slight breeze drifted the dust away...sort of. Plenty of long up hills and downhills. Cobraone you hammered down those hills passing everyone, nice one. There were nice flowy tracks that you could really speed through and one track had plenty of logs to test our skills. Great ride as always, thanks to Simon for dust catching, Hoff for cracking me up, Don for being sensible and of course Bear for organizing and leading.

• Like 4

Zoom in on the first photo of Lindon being towed,the look on your face mate you look stuffed,how come.lol:arrapato-02:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yes agree with you all about it being a great day and even a good one to be sweep as everyone ride so well so I had a pretty easy time aside for the dust.

Pudmud and Lindon will catch up this week to give each other pointers on pre ride preparation tips.

Great lead Bear your rides are always great fun and your knowledge of the area means you easily adapt to any of things that crop up along the way and everyone is none the wiser.

The Fluro zebra saved pudmuds day offering to ride it with no clutch which was actually quite easy as it wasn’t his gearbox to be gentle with.

Don gets extra points for climbing up that tree to find the refreshments for the end of the day which is how a ride should finish!

See you all next time.

• Like 7

Thanks to Bear for another good ride
And to Simon for sweeping all day. He did such a good job of it,
l reckon it should be a permanent gig.
The only Buisness he got for the day was me and my clutch issue.

I managed it for the first half of the ride but when we stopped at the top of Trailz’s favourite track for a break, l tried to fix it and only managed to loose the entire clutch.
Thanks to Hoff for demanding to swap bikes for the rest of the ride. I think those that know both of us will know how that conversation went.

I need to apologise to everyone for being late. Despite all the banter to the contrary, l need to be honest and tell everyone the truth......it was DON’s fault.

‘Great to ride with the Fluor zebra’
I heard someone say from the group at the debrief. After looking around trying to work out who could possibly have said such a thing, it dawned on me.
There’s Lindon looking at the zebra with a glint of admiration in his
eye.

Good to meet some new Dirtriderz and to ride with some familiar faces once again.

• Like 4

Thanks Bear, great day on the bikes with plenty of rocks and logs.

had a lot of fun

• Like 4

Thanks Bear for leading another great ride ,Simon for sweeping ,and the guys for the laughs

• Like 3