1 1
Ghost Rider

Hillclimb

2 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

That is Awesome, iv repeated that vid 30 times already emoji106.pngemoji108.png

Me too ,

question is,  could it be done  on a 2 stroke ?

Nothing wrong with sitting, you watch the pros sit down a lot on the big steep hills to get traction down on the rear tyre.

Me too ,
question is,  could it be done  on a 2 stroke ?

Yes it could

3 hours ago, silent said:

is it just me, or is he sitting most of it?

I’m sure Jarvis and Walker would eat it up easily 

• Like 1

Adding to this another Hill climb.
The Wall at Wombat. Taken about 6 years ago

Good find Cruiser, we should organise a day to all go they and smash this big mother.

17 minutes ago, Gypsy501 said:

Good find Cruiser, we should organise a day to all go they and smash this big mother. emoji106.png

haha was trolling through my many hours of crappy vids when this popped up. Havent got any of the man making it but anyone who got passed the log up there has my tick of approval as a hill climbing demon. One day we can pay that hill a visit. Just saying that scares me....lol

• Like 2

haha was trolling through my many hours of crappy vids when this popped up. Havent got any of the man making it but anyone who got passed the log up there has my tick of approval as a hill climbing demon. One day we can pay that hill a visit. Just saying that scares me....lol

Definitely for him to make it that far considering how wet it was is an amazing effort.
  • Like 1

Just all camera angle on that hill. I wouldn't be that bad
I have to ask, have you seen/been to the wall or is your post an assumption?
That's Disco yeah cruiser??
  • Like 2

Just now, 2t4me said:

.That's Disco yeah cruiser??

Yep. Disco was the only one that got that far that day. the others didn't make it to the log. 

• Like 2

Just all camera angle on that hill. I wouldn't be that bad

Hey Hewy, yeah Disco is the only guy I know of that’s gotten up that hill, iv been telling Mevstar and Buzz about this hill, I’m going to organise a ride there when I’m back on the bike, il let you know and you can show us how it’s done.
  • Like 2

I'm sure 6+ years of people trying to get up it......The trk has to have gotten easier. wouldn't be chewed out much.

• Haha 2

I'm sure 6+ years of people trying to get up it......The trk has to have gotten easier. wouldn't be chewed out much.

Not many people get up this hill, there are no bike tracks about 2m from the top.

43 minutes ago, Gypsy501 said:

Not many people get up this hill, there are no bike tracks about 2m from the top.

So what is at the top??? does the trk cont.......can you start at the top and come down?

So what is at the top??? does the trk cont.......can you start at the top and come down?

Apparently there is a track up the top, but Disco is the only one that knows it,lol
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have to ask, have you seen/been to the wall or is your post an assumption?
That's Disco yeah cruiser??

The wall at wombat ? Yes, perfect example of angle, not much of a wall when you look at it for the bottom

The wall at wombat ? Yes, perfect example of angle, not much of a wall when you look at it for the bottom

There are 2 walls at Wombat, there is the Wombat east Wall and the Wombat west Wall, most people know the Wombat east Wall near Carrols lane unloading area, this is the Wombat west Wall , have you done this one Hewy?
  • Like 3

Is the Wombat East wall also called Mount Everest  , which one is harder Gypsy ?

14 hours ago, Gypsy501 said:

There are 2 walls at Wombat, there is the Wombat east Wall and the Wombat west Wall, most people know the Wombat east Wall near Carrols lane unloading area, this is the Wombat west Wall , have you done this one Hewy?

P1020675_zpscwofhhe7.jpg

• Like 1

Is the Wombat East wall also called Mount Everest  , which one is harder Gypsy ?

P1020675_zpscwofhhe7.jpg&key=c77bff9a74d20e2cbcf8de19531d6c7e977c06823d5c756682d8409af2b973f8

Yes I gave the name to Wombat east Wall Mount Everest, buy far the Wombat west Wall is harder, iv asked so many people from different groups to find out who has gotten up this hill and Disco is the only one who has beaten this beast.

2 hills I have unfinished business with is Wombat west Wall and Ballan Whipsticks Wall.

• Like 5