TooTimid

2018 TE 150

ok looking at one of these for my next bike

I need to lose bike weight currently riding a WRF250F and I am a 1.5 to 2 level rider:)

Does anyone know where I could possibly test ride one of these before I buy ?

Thanks for reading :)

Cheers Deb

• Like 1

Deb, don't worry about a test ride! You will love it, I've had a KTM125, 2 x 200's - all so light and easy to handle. The 150 will have enough low end torque to get up the hills, don't worry! Will make you a better rider too - My next bike will be a 150 (currently on 300exc) Good luck, Cheers, SimonJ.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TooTimid said:

thanks for input but sadly no test ride available :(

already called them

That's a bummer mate, i've always thought of buying a 150/200 but i would definitely need a test ride ! it's a big mistake if you don't gell with it !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ohmygewd said:

Tried an Xtrainer?

Ring MotoGC they are pretty good in the way of test rides from what l hear?

Yes I have and liked it the 150 just appeals to me more :)

9 hours ago, simonj said:

Deb, don't worry about a test ride! You will love it, I've had a KTM125, 2 x 200's - all so light and easy to handle. The 150 will have enough low end torque to get up the hills, don't worry! Will make you a better rider too - My next bike will be a 150 (currently on 300exc) Good luck, Cheers, SimonJ.

I like your thinking simonj :D

8 hours ago, eagle said:

That's a bummer mate, i've always thought of buying a 150/200 but i would definitely need a test ride ! it's a big mistake if you don't gell with it !!

If I don't like it U could test ride mine and buy it  :P

• Haha 1

Funny I was thinking that too! Eagle above is quite right of course,  so please excuse my enthusiasm for bikes I enjoyed so much in the past...!  Just a thought, you could give Boltons KTM in Kyneton a call, I spoke to them a while ago and they do have demo bikes from time to time....? Worth a try if you would consider a 150 XCW... Cheers, Simon J.

18 minutes ago, simonj said:

Funny I was thinking that too! Eagle above is quite right of course,  so please excuse my enthusiasm for bikes I enjoyed so much in the past...!  Just a thought, you could give Boltons KTM in Kyneton a call, I spoke to them a while ago and they do have demo bikes from time to time....? Worth a try if you would consider a 150 XCW... Cheers, Simon J.

Thanks but not my colour of choice B)

• Haha 1

I understand...KTM's - everyone's got one. Cheers, will look forward to your review of how much you like the TE150!!

• Like 1

hey Deb.  i think I can help you have a little ride of a 250 4st & 150 2st bake to back. PM me.

• Like 3

I :love-13: the TE 150 !

Phew!!

Never bought a bike with out ever riding it but the reviews and suggestions I received paid off :happy-04:

Was a great transition into two strokes from the WRF250.

OMG the weight or should I say lack of it was AMAZING ! Felt like I was riding a hoverboard.

It has been set up pretty dumbed down or nanna style as I prefer to call it :happy-05:

Just went for a quick ride 45kms and was able to make it up  hills much easier than the 4T.

I still have a big 2t learning curve ahead of me but thank god I love it and cant wait to get out again.

Just thought I would let you guys know thanks for all the advice

Cheers

• Like 7

Phew!!
Never bought a bike with out ever riding it but the reviews and suggestions I received paid off :happy-04:
OMG the weight or should I say lack of it was AMAZING ! Felt like I was riding a hoverboard.
It has been set up pretty dumbed down or nanna style as I prefer to call it :happy-05:
Just went for a quick ride 45kms and was able to make it up  hills much easier than the 4T.
I still have a big 2t learning curve ahead of me but thank god I love it and cant wait to get out again.
Cheers

Well done on the new bike Deb,you'll love it. What year model did you end up getting?
My sons 17 150 has been awesome and very reliable with only some tweaking on the carby needed.

1 hour ago, cluffie said:

Well done on the new bike Deb,you'll love it. What year model did you end up getting?
My sons 17 150 has been awesome and very reliable with only some tweaking on the carby needed.

• Like 1

Phew!!
Cheers

Glad you’re liking the new bike Deb.
It’ll inspire confidence.

See you on the trail.

On 9/10/2018 at 10:33 AM, mick said:

Good stuff TT, id love to add a 150 to the stable :sorriso-02:

Added

20190808_182027.jpg

• Like 9