2 2
farnsy

Hoodies

Recommended Posts

Hi dirtriderz gang.

Sorry to bother y'all but can I ask if there is a hoodie order going on ??

 

My daughters really want one so do me n the mrs

 

Thanks in advance

 

Best regards

 

Farnsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooooooo jerseys?!
I’d be in for a couple of them and a jumper or two.
Although it may clash with the lead / tail riders hi vis vest-Brightly coloured jerseys for visibility in the bush might be something to consider?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me to the list for at least 2 adults and a few kids sizes too please

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, farnsy said:

 

Hey guys, a dirtriderz hoody order has started, order now!
 

 

 

On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, farnsy said:

Hi dirtriderz gang.

Sorry to bother y'all but can I ask if there is a hoodie order going on ??

 

My daughters really want one so do me n the mrs

 

Thanks in advance

 

Best regards

 

Farnsy

 

 

On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, farnsy said:

 

Hi dirtriderz gang.

Sorry to bother y'all but can I ask if there is a hoodie order going on ??

 

My daughters really want one so do me n the mrs

 

Thanks in advance

 

Best regards

 

Farnsy

 

 

On 6/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, Pudmud said:

Three for me Geffro

 

On 6/29/2018 at 11:16 AM, TRAILZ said:

I'd been interested :baseball-01:

Will there be any Dirtriderz jerseys being offered this season?

 

On 6/29/2018 at 7:14 PM, Wishy said:

Oooooooo jerseys?!
I’d be in for a couple of them and a jumper or two.
Although it may clash with the lead / tail riders hi vis vest-Brightly coloured jerseys for visibility in the bush might be something to consider?

 

On 6/30/2018 at 12:16 PM, rwcfrank said:

In for a jerseyemoji106.png

 

On 7/8/2018 at 9:16 PM, 99percent said:

I'd get one if they became available

 

On 7/9/2018 at 2:57 PM, BIGGIE said:

id take a hoodie :D

 

On 7/9/2018 at 8:01 PM, Huski said:

Add me to the list for at least 2 adults and a few kids sizes too please

 

On 7/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, dazman said:

I’d be in for 3 or 4 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
2 2